- af Firefox-bruger 14423877, 3 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5Parfois, il peut être utile de désactiver temporairement le mode sombre pour pouvoir lire correctement un texte à l'écran, ou scanner un code QR par exemple. Dans ces cas, j'ai souvent constaté que quand je clique sur le bouton de l'extension pour ouvrir le menu, cette dernière plante / met beaucoup trop de temps à charger. Il est ainsi très pénible voire impossible de changer rapidement du thème sombre au thème normal.
- af Firefox-bruger 12543506, 3 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5I really like this addon except it was really slowing down my browser so I had to disable it. I hope that future updates will improve performance. If it didn't slow down performance, it would be 5 stars. I'll stick to Stylish for now for dark mode.
- af secw, 3 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5It looks great, the color are nicer compared to other night mode add on! But it affects load times on some site. It could be the problem with my pc but I don't find the same problem with dark read on chrome.
- af Firefox-bruger 14315996, 3 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5This is hands down the best looking dark theme extension for Fire Fox that I have tried. Out of all the other ones I have used, this one manages to do the best when it comes to picking the right color schemes for websites. Alexander really has a knack for colors!
Also I have noticed Dark Reader is not perfect at reskinning web sites. I have had it glitch some sites out and cause them to look really weird or unusable. These are of course edge cases, but the longer you use the extension, the more you start to notice it.
I have tried Dark Reader on numerous computers, and unfortunately all of them end up having the same problems. So, alas, I will probably not be having the cool little Vader with glasses gracing the upper right hand corner of many of my browser tabs for a while. If these performance problems get fixed, I definitely will increase my rating.
None the less, this probably is the best dark mode extension there is right now. I really hope that the performance problems can be fixed. I have heard they are not as bad on Chrome, but if you are like me, that's not really something to consider.
- af Firefox-bruger 14269198, 3 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5It surely has pretty design and smoothly darkens most of common sites BUT it slows down page loading for even MINUTES. Firefox 61.0, wire connection, works with speed-of-light without add-on.
- af Desimor, 3 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5The only reason I didn't switch to Quantum like everyone else was because I couldn't find a decent alternative to Dark Reader. Now it's finally on Firefox, but unfortunately, I still can't make the switch because Dynamic Mode slows loading pages, hangs when scrolling sites, and even hangs the entire program sometimes. Dynamic mode was the best thing that happened to Dark Reader. Brilliant feature. As soon as Dynamic Mode performance issues are fixed, then this will get 5 stars. I'll try to see if I can fix the issue myself, but so far no luck. Chrome will still be my default.
- af Андрей Акимов, 3 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5Жутко тормозит на мобильной версии Firefox. Хотел с планшета почитать сайты, но не тут то было! Так как для мобильной версии Chrome нельзя устанавливать расширения, то специально установил мобильный Firefox и это дополнение. На моём Asus MeMo Pad FHD10 страницы грузились очень долго, прокрутка практически зависала по несколько секунд. На десктопной версии проблем нет.
- af Satish P, 3 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5This add-on is really great for people like me who prefer to use dark mode/themes all over. My OS is also always on High Contrast with White text on Black backgrounds. Firefox's Colors doesn't help much because most websites are simply useless when viewed with overridden dark colors and High Contrast. So I thank the developer for really good and useful work!
However there seem to be issues with some sites (bugzilla.mozilla.org is completely dark with nothing visible; GitHub fares a little better but still unusable). Performance is also a big hindrance - page loads and scrolling are completely off with this extension enabled. I presume the Chrome version may not have these issues but I prefer Firefox and would like to see this extension working well with it.Just published Dynamic Theme mode, which should have no blank screen and performance bugs. If some website is displayed wrong, you can send a link to email@example.com