Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
Not currently compatible with Firefox 49+ - if anyone has time to help fix, please see the relevant issue on Github
- Improve logging when signon.debug is true
- Support for specifying which keychain to use:
- extensions.macos-keychain.write-file: a path to a keychain
to use for storing passwords (e.g. ~/Library/Keychains/my.keychain)
- extensions.macos-keychain.search-path: a list of keychains
(separated by colons) to use when searching for passwords
- Implement nsILoginStorage.isLoggedIn to always return true (see
- Log warnings to console on startup if signon.autofillForms or
signon.rememberSignons are false
- Work around a Mozilla bug reading IMAP URLs containing port numbers and
strip off default port numbers for all schemes supported by Keychain
- Fix Boolean attributes
- Fix the creation of keychain items with extended (multibyte UTF-8)
- Add preferences dialog (for now, just the ability to turn on debugging)
- Fix null pointer exception in some cases when loading the password from
- Include the error code provided by the operating system when an error
is returned from system functions.
- Ensure that all errors returned from the Security.framework are thrown
and either displayed by LoginManager or logged by MacOSKeychainStorage.js
(LoginManager seems to silently consume errors thrown by countLogins()
- Return an empty string instead of null from LoginInfo.password when a
user disallows access to the keychain item. This is weird but necessary
because LoginManager checks every password's length early in the
process after calling findLogins().
- Detect signon.debug changing so that logging can be enabled and disabled
- Add a check on startup and display a warning if the appliction does not verify
successfully against its signature.
Users have reported success with Thunderbird 9 and up, though there are currently known issues when using both Thunderbird and Apple's Mail.app. The extension is not thoroughly tested on Thunderbird.
I have not tested it on Gecko2-based versions of Thunderbird, however I expect it will work. Please let me know if you test it successfully and I will update the compatibility information accordingly.
I tested quickly on FF 3.6 and 4.0b4 as well as TB 3.1 and 3.2a1pre. If anything is now broken on earlier versions let me know and I'll update the compatibility appropriately (I have no time to put into maintaining compatibility further back than that).
- improve logging when creating URIs/URLs fails
- handle failure of URL creation from hostname gracefully by storing in
legacy storage instead (these can later be stored as generic items maybe)
- If no items are found while searching, try searching the legacy storage db.
This bides us time until a migration is implemented... at least you can use your
old passwords. Of course, you also aren't prompted to store them in the Keychain.
- Fix for Firefox 3.0, which doesn't have mozStorage component
- Add a getter to nsLoginInfo classes to have them lookup the password as needed
from the converted KeychainItem. This avoids prompting the user for permission
until Mozilla actually *needs* the password.
- Implement a basic migration when the extension is first loaded