Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
Fx 4 changes required a new version.
- Made some modifications as this dictionary is specifically aimed at Mozilla products and online users.
-- Notes for 2.1 -- (Not released)
Based on en_AU_V2.1.zip from http://www.justlocal.com.au/
- Removed words with spaces
- Removed trailing spaces from words
- Change accented characters in words where this was valid according to the
Macquarie English dictionary.
- Removed U.S. spellings of the words with ize so only ise and variants remain.
- Fixed error in affix file on line 1068 from SFZ to SFX.
Gah! A typo in the extension name? New version pronto!
Version notes for 0.1:
I downloaded the en-AU dictionary file from http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/spell_dic.html in order to package it correctly for use in Mozilla applications and distribution through addons.mozilla.org. It was last modified on 2003-03-29. I received no reply after emailing the author, and such have decided to make my own fork (is it still a fork if the previous one isn't maintained?) for Mozilla :) I have also decided to change the license to the GNU General Public License - as per section 3 of the LGPL.