- From the menu, select a palette containing the character you want, and click on the button.
- Go to some where and paste it. You could even paste with a simple middle-click after setting your preferences.
For a comprehensive help, look over here:
Bugs and feature requests could be submitted on the homepage of this add-on:
- Support for non-BMP characters.
- Native preferences dialog and friendlier preference edit process.
- Support for Thunderbird and SeaMonkey.
- Palettes on toolbar reloaded immediately after preferences is changed.
- No longer opening a first-run page.
- Locale updates.