Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
Known issues: Notes window disappears if moved too quickly. This was introduced by some Thunderbird upgrade and I assume it to be a bug in Thunderbird's dialog movement handling. If this happens, the note's position can be reset to the default location using the context menu in the message list. Moreover, notes that moved out of the screen will appear at the bottom right corner when the corresponding e-mail is re-selected.
- Added confirmation dialog if the delete "X" is pressed.
- Fixed bug that special characters in storage path are treated incorrectly.
- Several internal changes and restructuring based on review feedback.
- Italian translation updated
- Date in note window only updated upon text modification.
- Added Japanese translation.
- Bugfix in French translation.
- New configuration option that allows to select whether notes are shown by default after message selection.
- XNote can now be configured to show the first X characters in the XNote column.
- Options dialog added.
- Galician translation added.
- Default date format changed to an international format.
- Dutch, French, and German translations updated.
- Enabled XNote for Seamonkey 2.0.*
- Fixed the issue that the XNote toolbar button was not added automatically. This seems to be broken since the XNote version for Thunderbird 2.
- The column icon in the message header list is now the same as the XNote indication of the individual messages (yellow instead of gray).
- nl-NL and fr-FR translations updated.
- Some minor bugfixes
- Added preference "xnote.storage_path" that allows to configure where notes are stored. This has to be configured via the advanced configuration editor.
- MessageIDs that are invalid filenames are now escaped -- it was not possible to add notes to these messages as notes could not be stored.
- French translation updated.
- The XNote column is now called "XNote" instead of "Note".
- Icon available in the Add-ons manager.
- Addressing Mozilla editor review comments in order to get this add-on out of the sandbox.
- XNote window is now aligned in relation to TB Window instead of screen and moves with the main window.
- Added context menu item to reset size and position of the XNote window.