Vítejte na serveru Doplňky pro SeaMonkey.
Přidejte si funkce a styly, které učiní SeaMonkey podle vašich představ.Zavřít
This is essentially a Firefox version of Chrome's IPvFoo, which supplied both the idea and icons.
(You may alternately be interested in SixOrNot or 4or6, which show similar information in slightly different ways.)
- Downloaded files are mis-classified as new page loads, and show up in the host list of the next page you navigate to, rather than the current one.
- Occasionally, the remote address for a request is unavailable. This seems to be an issue with Firefox itself; a message will be printed on the console (and the host omitted from the list) if this occurs.
- Not compatible with HttpFox; IPvFox's ability to get remote addresses breaks when HttpFox's monitoring is active.
- Add an option to make the toolbar icons grayscale, to let them fit in better with Firefox's default theme. (Only works on Firefox 35+ because it requires CSS filter support.) (0.8.6)
- Fix the popup panel on Firefox 36 (fallout from Bug 979835). (0.8.6)
- Fix embedded v4 address detection for IPs that have "::" near the beginning (e.g. 2600:3c03::f03c:91ff:fe73:b7f3 was treating the "f03c:91ff" part as a v4 address and completely dropping the ":fe73:b7f3" part. (0.8.6)
- Add French localization, thanks to Pierre Rudloff. (0.8.6.1)