- od uživatele Moz://FifthAxiom, před 2 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5Serious bugs in the Facebook-container extension code involving triggering actions on URL change / container change.
- Clicking links / changing URLs in omni-box from container site to container site will close the current tab (history lost) and opens two tabs to new container site
- Clicking links container site to non- container site working okay (one new tab opened, history container maintained)
- For Google container add-on sometimes when clicking on link in search results, it will not open a new tab but opens a new site in the current container (login session lost). This means Google is not separated from other sites. Also occurs when typing in the omni-box
- Changing URLs in omni-box from container site to non- container (and visa versa) will close current tab (it should open a new tab instead of closing the container tab although arguable)
- No problems while staying in same container
*** TESTED ***
All container add-ons are conflicting as a result (you can only use one). Mozilla needs to change the code that triggers actions (triggered twice going from container to container site using multiple add-ons).
Conclusion: You cannot fork the Facebook container add-on without rewriting the code.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14719962, před 2 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5WARNING!! Do NOT use this add-on if you use Google Containers as the two will fight over which gets to contain YouTube, driving FF to 200% CPU utilization!
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14234561, před 3 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5Sorry, mate, this one doesn't work too well. I have this, and a heap of other forks of the original facebook container installed, including the one to isolate google containers. When I visit Google Keep, that triggers the switch to a 'google' container, then when the youtube links I have in Keep are visible, it triggers your plugin, then back, and forth, and back, and forth... forever. Had to disable this one to make it stop!