Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
- Suppress warning about an useless
- Never show progress message multiply for dictionary downloading.
- Marked as e10s compaible.
- Works on Nightly 50.0a1.
- Firefox unexpectedly hanged in some pages including subframes.
- Don't include needless ".gitignore" file.
- Fix wrong encoded search queries in location bar results for search engines on Firefox 46 and olders. (It is fixed at Firefox 47 and later by Firefox itself.)
- Suppress error for getting property about missing match result for the location bar search
- Firefox unexpectedly hanged in some pages including subframes.
- Preferences are now stored under its private namespace.
- Background operations in sidebar panels and the Places Organizer are now stopped after they are closed. (The running background process could crash Firefox.)
- Never match to un-normalized patterns of modified latin characters. For example,
t-can appear in input text as an alternative of modified
ŧ, but it seems not to appear in webpages. So now
t-and similar patterns are not matched to regular input like
- Works correctly for webpages contains textarea and other input fields. (regression)
- Migemo search in the bookmarks sidebar, the history sidebar, and the places organizer works correctly. (regression)
- Firefox unexpectedly hanged in some pages.
- Backward search works correctly with subframes.
- Works correctly with pages including very long text node which includes the finding term multiple times.
- Apply "no match" appearance immediately when there is no match.
- The initialization wizard never appear multiple times for new windows opened on the initial session.
- Dictionary manager works again.
- Works correctly on the Places Organizer.
- Works correctly for webpages with inline frames or scrollable elements.
- Works correctly in English mode
- Works on Firefox 45, Nightly 49.0a1 and Thunderbird 45.
- Keyboard shortcuts to start find with specific mode are now defined as you like now.
- Out-of-purpose features like auto highlighting are now removed.
- "jar" archive is no longer included.
- Fixed: On the first startup, the initial state of the find toolbar was wrongly set to "Migemo" mode. (*If you got the wrongly initialized preference, you have to repair it manually by "XUL/Migemo Configuration" => "Find Toolbar" => "Change initial state of the Find Toolbar Features..." => "Find mode:" => "Normal".)
- Fixed: Failed to switch internal modes when you clicked the find mode switcher.
- Improved: Highlighted terms are shown with drop shadow.
- Improved: Async operation for Safari-style highlighting and markers is landed.
- Fixed: Needless checkboxes for combination about other addons has been removed.
- Fixed: Highlights were wrongly cleared by markers, if Safari-style highlight was disabled.
- Fixed: Some fatal regressions around the awsomebar disappeared.
- Fixed: Freezing while highlighting disappeared.
- Fixed: The awsomebar didn't work anymore after a browser window closed and there was another window.
- Improved: Works on Minefield 4.0b2pre.
- Improved: On Minefield 4.0b2pre, "switch to tab" feature of the awsomebar is supported.
- Improved: Works on Thunderbird 3.0 and Thunderbird 3.1. (*Note: Migemo find is not available for quick find in folders if the Gloda is disabled.)
- Improved: "Find from viewport" is optimized. (*Note: only on Gecko 1.9.2 and later.)
- Improved: Smooth-scroll for "show the found term in the middle of the screen". (To disable it, go to about:config and set
- Improved: Smooth-scroll for markers of found positions. (To disable it, go to about:config and set
- Modified: "migemo" API doesn't return contents in the user dictionary anymore. This is a security improvement.
- Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts can be customized on Firefox 3.6 and later.
- Fixed: Annoying focus moving when in-page finding is failed disappeared.
browser.urlbar.autoFillworks correctly for the smart location bar with XUL/Migemo.
- Fixed: Highlighted terms for the last search are correctly cleared by the next search.
- Fixed: Warnings from keyup events disappeared.
- Drops support for Firefox 2 and Thunderbird 2.
* Fixed: "Highlight All" works correctly for case sensitive mode.
* Fixed: Centering for the focused term works correctly for some cases.
* Fixed: Smart keywords works correctly on the location bar.
* Fixed: Regexp without "i" flag works correctly on the location bar.
* Fixed: "ESC" key in the location bar correctly restores the original input.
* Fixed: On Thunderbird, works correctly for messages without encoded characters.
* Still doesn't work on Trunk at 2009-10-21, because of Bug 396392 ( https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=396392 ) .
* Fixed: "Home" key for smart location bar items works correctly.
* Improved: "Match Cases" option is available for finding with regular expressions.
* Fixed: Highlighting in text fields was broken on Shiretoko.
* Fixed: Finds from document edge (or viewport edge) correctly if the find term is different from the previous find.
* Fixed: Broken appearance of the find mode selector disappeared for Download Statusbar ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/26 ).
* Fixed: User dictionary for English system dictionary works correctly.
* Fixed: Invisible tests are correctly ignored on Gecko 1.8.
* Fixed: Highlight screen and markers in background tabs are cleared automatically when the find toolbar is closed.
* Fixed: The URI of the link is correctly shown in the status bar when the found range is inside a link. (regression)
* Fixed: Focus ring is shown for the focused link in Quick Migemo Find mode.
* Fixed: Found link is correctly focused when the find toolbar is closed.
* Modified: The result shown as blank and "save" button for the query is disabled while there is no result yet for Migemo search in Bookmarks, History, and Library.
* Fixed: Freezing on window resizing disappeared for Minefield. (maybe)
* Fixed: Infinity increasing of elements for highlighting disappeared even if you switch the find mode with checked "highlight all" button.
* Modified: Application-specific checkboxes in "Combination" panel are hidden by the environment.
* Modified: Highlighting is disabled automatically when the find toolbar is closed.
* Fixed: Highlighting works correctly for the native find.
* Improved: Search mode can be circulated by Ctrl-F as: [Normal] => [RegExp] => [Migemo] => Exit => [Normal] => ...
* Fixed: You can start Quick Migemo Find even if you've already opened the find toolbar.
* Fixed: Highlights are shown correctly even if there are hidden elements in the page.
* Fixed: "g" flag works correctly on finding by pIMigemo's API.
* Modified: XUL/Migemo keep terms highlighted while switching find modes.
* Fixed: Highlight screen of Safari style highlight disappeared when just you start to find.
Fixed: "ヴ", a special kata-kana character, is found correctry by input like "va", "vi", "vu", "ve" and "vo".
* Fixed: Find mode returns to the normal find mode when Firefox's original "quick find" starts.
* Fixed: Changing find mode finishes the find, while Firefox's quick find or the quick migemo find is running.
* Fixed: XUL/Migemo works correctly even if the initialization wizard is disabled and the dictionary is not configured.
* Improved: You can start the initialization wizard from the configuration dialog.
* Improved: Migemo find is available for the search box in the tab previews of Minefield 3.1b2pre.
In the previous version 0.11.3, if you set the default find mode or the permanent find mode by the configuration UI, the actual behavior was different from the described.
Internally, find modes were saved as integer value, like "0(means native find)", "1(means migemo)" or "2(means regexp find)" in 0.11.2. I changed the value sets from "0,1,2" to "1,2,4" in 0.11.3, but I forgot to upgrade user preferences. Now, old preferences are automatically mapped to new one.
* Fixed: Popup contents of the smart location bar is correctly filled with recently visited pages when the drop marker is clicked after Migemo Find.
* Modified: Any integer number from 0 to 100 is available for "xulmigemo.scrollSelectionToCenter.padding".
changelog from 0.10.6:
* Improved: Dictionaries' path can be stored as a relative path from the profile folder. On mobile Firefox, XUL/Migemo possibly works correctly.
* Improved: Markers beside the scroll bar are available. They indicate where search term is in the page.
* Improved: New awsomebar features introduced by Firefox 3.1 are supported. Restrictions ( http://ed.agadak.net/2008/07/firefox-31-restricts-matches-keywords ), dysplaying smart keywords ( https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=392143 ), and matching only for beginnings of title/URL ( https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=451760 ).
* Fixed: Focused search term can be shown in the middle of the screen correctly if it is found by normal search.
* Improved: Focused search term is shown in nearly middle of the screen, not just middle. In particular, only if the term exists out of the hidden border (30% from window edges), XUL/Migemo scrolls to the term. If you like the old behavior, type "about:config" into the location bar and change the value of "xulmigemo.scrollSelectionToCenter.padding" to "50".
* Selection based highlighting of Firefox 3.1 ( https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=263683 ) is supported.
* Improved: Performance improvements on next/previous find for "Highlight All".
* Improved: The timer is stopped while scrolling, for the Quick Migemo Find.
* Fixed: Find toolbar status is updated correctly.
* Fixed: Focused term keeps selected after "Highlight All" check is turned off.
* Modified: Now, the last page of the initializing wizard has a checkbox "never show this wizard".
* Improved: "Not" find is available on the Smart Location Bar. If you add "-" before terms, Firefox shows results which don't include those terms.
* Improved: "thi" matches "てぃ".
* Improved: The Find Toolbar can be moved to above the content area or below the tab.
* Improved: closebox of the Find Toolbar can be moved to rightside.
* Improved: Tind Toolbar buttons become compact automatically when window is too small.
* Improved: Better support for Split Browser.
* Fixed: Auto-highlight feature works correctly.
* Fixed: Animation preference works correctly in the configuration dialog.
* Firefox 1.5 is not supported anymore.
* Fixed: Highlights are correctly cleared.
* Fixed: IM is correctly disable on Linux.
* Fixed: Broken appearance on Mac OS X is corrected.
* Modified: Auto-highlighting is disabled for a blank find field.
* Fixed: The find toolbar doesn't appear on the startup even if any find mode is chosen for the default mode.
* Fixed: Works with multiple frames correctly.
* Modified: Highlighted terms are cleared after the find toolbar is closed.
* Improved: "Highlight All" works in any XML documents.
* Improved: Focused term is highlighted like safari.
* Improved: IME is automatically disabled for the Quick Migemo Find. (for Firefox 3)
* Improved: Quick Migemo Find can be started even if you focus to the location bar or the web search bar.
* Fixed: State of find toolbar buttons in regular expression search and Migemo Find mode is same to normal find mode.
* Fixed: Wrongly selected ranges in text field disappeared for "find next" and "find previous" when "Highlight All" is checked.
* Fixed: The find field is correctly filled with selection terms.
* Fixed: "Highlight All" is correctly checked automatically even if it is the first time.
* Fixed: Clicked elements keeps its focus correctly after Quick Migemo Find finishes.
* Fixed: Progress meter is shown with narrow style.
* Fixed: Back space key doesn't go back if it cancels the Quick Migemo Find.
* Fixed: Regular expression search can be started with selection terms correctly.
* Fixed: Dark screen keeps itself shown after you click on somewhere not a link.
* Fixed: "Highlight All" appearance is correctly applied for the first-loaded page.
* Fixed: Operations on the find field works correctly in the Quick Migemo Find mode.
* Fixed: "Enter" and "Shfit-Enter" for normal find works correctly.
* Fixed: Safari style "Highlight All" works with the auto scroll, All-in-One Gestures, FireGestures and Optimoz Mouse Gestures.
* Fixed: Works with recent versions of the Autocomplete Manager.
* Fixed: Transparent screen is correctly hidden if highlighted terms are clicked.
* Fixed: Click events are correctly re-dispatched even if the full-zoom feature is used.
* Fixed: Find feature works correctly on plain text pages.
* Fixed: Quick Migemo Find doesn't finish even if the Enter key is pressed on found terms which are not link.
* Fixed: The find toolbar is hidden correctly after the Quick Migemo Find finishes if that is started from the Migemo find mode.
* Fixed: Regular expression search and Migemo find works on XML documents.
* Fixed: Migemo Find works without timeout correctly if you are not in the Quick Migemo Find mode.
* Fixed: "BackSpace" key resets timeout of Quick Migemo Find correctly.
* Improved: Click events are fired when elements are clicked through the highlighting screen.
* Improved: Highlights are cleared by clicking if they are in text fields.
* Fixed: Highlighting screen disappears correctly if the find bar is closed.
* Improved: "Find from viewport" works more intelligently.
* Improved: Middle click, Ctrl-click or some combinations keeps "Highlight All" screen shown.
* Fixed: "Highlight All" screen is correctly hidden if it is disabled.
* Improved: Quick Migemo Find doesn't send keyboard events from your keytypes to webpages anymore.
* Improved: The focused link is loaded directly from Quick Migemo Find.
* Improved: The link URI of the focused link is shown in the status bar.
* Fixed: Terms in text fields are found correctly.
* Fixed: Highlights in text fields are cleared correctly.
* Improved: Regular expression search is available. To activate it, switch the find mode manually or type regexp literal like "/find/" to the find field.
* Improved: Ctrl(Command)-F switches the find mode or closes the find toolbar when it is already focused.
* Modified: Algorithm of backward find is changed.
* Fixed: "Find Next" of native search works correctly after XUL/Migemo search is done.
* Fixed: "Find Previous" of XUL/Migemo search works correctly for multiple terms.
* Improved: Mail bodies can be searched by XUL/Migemo, in Thunderbird.
* Modified: Configuration dialog is restrucured.
* Works on Firefox 3 beta5.
* Improved: Available for searching mails on Thunderbird. (But searching in "body" field isn't supported yet.)
* Fixed: The input "uwwu-" hits to "うっうー" correctly.
* Fixed: "Find from viewport" feature works correctly.
* Fixed: The input "ssyo" hits to "っしょ" correctly.
* Improved: Highlight are not re-rendered on "Find Again" command. ("Find Again" command is optimized.)
* Fixed: The status message for wrapped find is shown correctly.
* Fixed: Firefox keeps the selection of found term when you toggle the "Highlight all" feature.
* Fixed: Dictionaries can be loaded correctly if it is encoded in Shift_JIS.
* Fixed: "Highlight all" highlights case-insensitive result.
* Fixed: "Highlight all" can be disabled by hand if it is automatically enabled.
* Modified: Matched terms are not highlighted automatically when the length of the longest term (or the term in the input field) is shorter than the number of the minimum characters for auto-highlight.
* Improved: "Highlight all" doesn't canceled when you scroll the page.
* Fixed: The dark screen of the "Highlight all" covers the page completely.
* Modified: Matched terms are not highlighted automatically when the longest term is shorter than the number of the minimum characters for auto-highlight.
* Fixed: An error in "Highlight all" disappeared.
* Fixed: "Highlight all" works correctly on Firefox 1.5.
* Improved: Any matched terms of the roman-letter input are highlighted in the Migemo-find mode.
* Fixed: Some roman-letter inputs are parsed correctly.
* Modified: Configuration of the Find Toolbar's state is restructured.