Hodnocení: 3,7 z 5
Hodnocení: 3,7 z 5
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12471815, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Search every single control of the Options page, no "script" button
Search all the add-on page, no script importing guide
Search all the forum and FAQ, no script importing guide
Search whole web using google, still no script importing guide
Click on x-notifier button, click Help, nothing happened
Shitest add-on I ever met that can't even explain itself
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12682875, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5The old version, 3.5.23, works perfect. Why does the newer versions doesn't show my accounts? Everyday I have to roll back to the previous version...
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12682563, před 3 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5now since version 4.2.16 is working fine again with gmail, Outlook, Aol, & Yahoo ... pretty nice Add-ons ... keep it rolling & thanks for all developments
- od uživatele bobobird, před 3 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5Everyone seems to to directing their frustration at the developer. He has worked without much reward for many years to give you this.
It is Google and Firefox that keep breaking this great add-on. Send your anger to these 2 and thank Mr Kang for still trying to get fixes done though it sometimes takes a few versions to get things right again. Then in a few months Google, Yahoo, etc will break it again.
Personally I would give Mr Kang a 5 stars at all times.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12704281, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5This new version is still rubbish, I thought you had resolved the problem but now you did it wrong again! How is possible that you are not able to fix this problem? I am completely amazed.
So the only option I have is to continue using the Version 3.5.23, which forces me to install it everyday.
Good job, man. Good job making rubbish.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12412785, před 3 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5I had personally to return back to FF42, taken ""volunteering"" all the security risks, because the FF's guys decided to "offer" me more security by messing up all my add collection, almost all my FF desktop and eventually all my every day working life. That is even far beyond an annoying and stupid paternalism - this is dictatorship!!!
As I am seeing it, unfortunately we all are doomed. Our big problem consisted in two points:
a) FF is still by far the best browser for anyone who wants to works seriously in internet, comparing with all the other browsers in the market.
b) FF lately totally sucks!!!
- od uživatele utucan, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Great addon but how does one stop this spam page that keeps popping up with your addon?
When one contributes, one should do so without expectations
Please stop this from showing
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13000497, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5I really hope Xnotifier fix the new 2 step system that Gmail just implemented. Now I have to sign in account by account manually. If I could I would give it a 1/2 star
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12998636, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Guys, please add as minimum some customization about the font color. It is the minimum because currently your new something work only with standard Firefox skin. Currently I am using dark skin and I can read noting in your menus.
As big second problem for me is support for two different accounts in same mail server. these are accounts in gmail.
As third Hotmail working on time to time.
Please do something or stop it forever because this transformation from one of the best Add-Ons to something strange is not good for anyone.
- od uživatele x64bits, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Don't even bother downloading the latest version of X-notifier it's horrible. I just tested the 3.5.23 on the latest Firefox 53.0 (64.bit) and it's working great. Here are some tips you should do after you reinstalled 3.5.23.
Simply open Firefox click tools>addons>Extentions>
Click on the gear symbol> Then Uncheck "Update add-ons Automatically".
Otherwise If you don't Firefox will Automatically install the latest version again.
While your there you might as well go to Advanced>Update>"Check for Updates,But let you choose whether to install them". This will Prevent Firefox from automatically updated the latest version until your ready to install it.
- od uživatele New_Wave, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5Why the previous version 3.5.23 it works on Hotmail, and 4.0.2 doesn't?
I turned off the auto-update on extensions for X-Notifier to allow use the 3.5.23 version.
The X-Notifier is a extension must have, but the version 4.0.2 is not so good than the previous version.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12695758, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5The addon actually deteriorated in quality after the update to 4.0.2. The addon was pretty much perfect in my opinion until it was updated. It's worth mentioning that the reason the addon gets worse is because the author had to migrate to the web extension api. If you want to use this addon I really do suggest you use 3.5.23 available from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/xnotifier/versions/