Hodnocení: 3,7 z 5
Hodnocení: 3,7 z 5
- od uživatele Navigator, před 2 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5For a while this add-on quit working for me, but after trying it out again since it's been updated, it works flawlessly for checking multiple Gmail accounts. Absolutely no problems here.
- od uživatele AnonyBull, před 2 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5It works fine if do not use the Firefox sync, but it does not work if turn on the Firefox sync in FF56 & FF57b10 (64 bit).
Once it does not work, it does not work even if turn off the Firefox sync.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13318535, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5x-notifier 4.1.4 doesn't work well. It show if there are new emails, but clicking on "Open" it don't access / not open yahoo e-mail (but it only open login page of Yahoo to insert name and password). In this way it is useless :)
- od uživatele Fixtman, před 3 letyHodnocení: 5 z 54.1.4 fixed the Hotmail issue for me as far as I can determine now, Thanks!
Works fine with Gmail and Yahoo as well on my FF ESR 52.3.
Dang Mozilla developers keep breaking extensions every 6 weeks and I'll have none of that. If you have problems with your extensions (including this one) roll back to an ESR version such as 52 and don't let it auto update until long past the ESR expiration date and even then be careful, Mozilla probably has broken everything very badly by then. If possible use an alternate Mozilla based browser that uses the older base, if your extensions work on it. I had to give up SeaMonkey finally because of some update on it and none of my extensions, and half the things I expected on it worked! (This was a couple years ago now.)
Don't know why they don't make sure ALL extensions work from just one version to the next when they get another version (Chrome seems to work fine no matter the version, and FF has become more and more like Chrome since the stupid rapid update process EXCEPT for this.) At the very least Mozilla could re-write ALL the extensions to work with the new version, instead of depending on the developers of the extensions to do it, and not change versions until they do, say every three to four years.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13260812, před 3 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5Thanks Mr. Kang for this perfect addon.
I would like to comment any issues.
v3.5.23 did work perfect with Hotmail/Outlook until yesterday (now outlook fails due to new sing up probably)
Today I tested v4.1.3 and Outlook works again but one issue, when you open email unread messages counter reset like v3 but after when new messages incoming unread counter go back to previous total messages unread + new messages, v3 counter added new unread and not all old unread, it was better v3 when you desire to ignore old unread messages.
- od uživatele Yousookdiikcc, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5DOes not work anymore, and this retarded dev STILL asks for "donations"?!!
I lost TIME and PATIENCE because of this a*s_hOOle and if I could give him zero stars I would!
And there is no point in deleting my reviews - you only leave the ones which praise you? Very smart - you probably have the mind of a 5 year old!
What a lo_s_er!
What a m_or_on!
I hope his "clinic" goes as bankrupt as his app!
If he gets run over by a bus let me know, I'll gladly "donate" for his cremation!
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12336752, před 3 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5X-Notifier-Reloaded works perfectly with firefox 54.I don t now if it works with firefox 55.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12740845, před 3 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5No more additional scripts for others e-mail? Really? Well, i return with 3.5.23 on Firefox 52 ESR and after i seek for alternative addon. Thank you anyway.