- Hodnocení: 5 z 5Awesome notifier. Everything works as intended. My GMail, Yahoo and IMAP works perfectly. Thank you for this add-on.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5It works fine if do not use the Firefox sync, but it does not work if turn on the Firefox sync in FF56 & FF57b10 (64 bit).
Once it does not work, it does not work even if turn off the Firefox sync.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5x-notifier 4.1.4 doesn't work well. It show if there are new emails, but clicking on "Open" it don't access / not open yahoo e-mail (but it only open login page of Yahoo to insert name and password). In this way it is useless :)
- Hodnocení: 5 z 54.1.4 fixed the Hotmail issue for me as far as I can determine now, Thanks!
Works fine with Gmail and Yahoo as well on my FF ESR 52.3.
Dang Mozilla developers keep breaking extensions every 6 weeks and I'll have none of that. If you have problems with your extensions (including this one) roll back to an ESR version such as 52 and don't let it auto update until long past the ESR expiration date and even then be careful, Mozilla probably has broken everything very badly by then. If possible use an alternate Mozilla based browser that uses the older base, if your extensions work on it. I had to give up SeaMonkey finally because of some update on it and none of my extensions, and half the things I expected on it worked! (This was a couple years ago now.)
Don't know why they don't make sure ALL extensions work from just one version to the next when they get another version (Chrome seems to work fine no matter the version, and FF has become more and more like Chrome since the stupid rapid update process EXCEPT for this.) At the very least Mozilla could re-write ALL the extensions to work with the new version, instead of depending on the developers of the extensions to do it, and not change versions until they do, say every three to four years.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5Perfect
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5X notifier is still worrking with these accounts ?
If so... how?
I'm talking about X notifier 4.1.4
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5Don't check the emails.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5Does not work. 4 months tried to run this nonsense :(((
In the furnace it's an application.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5Thanks Mr. Kang for this perfect addon.
I would like to comment any issues.
v3.5.23 did work perfect with Hotmail/Outlook until yesterday (now outlook fails due to new sing up probably)
Today I tested v4.1.3 and Outlook works again but one issue, when you open email unread messages counter reset like v3 but after when new messages incoming unread counter go back to previous total messages unread + new messages, v3 counter added new unread and not all old unread, it was better v3 when you desire to ignore old unread messages.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5DOes not work anymore, and this retarded dev STILL asks for "donations"?!!
I lost TIME and PATIENCE because of this a*s_hOOle and if I could give him zero stars I would!
And there is no point in deleting my reviews - you only leave the ones which praise you? Very smart - you probably have the mind of a 5 year old!
What a lo_s_er!
What a m_or_on!
I hope his "clinic" goes as bankrupt as his app!
If he gets run over by a bus let me know, I'll gladly "donate" for his cremation!
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5X-Notifier-Reloaded works perfectly with firefox 54.I don t now if it works with firefox 55.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5No more additional scripts for others e-mail? Really? Well, i return with 3.5.23 on Firefox 52 ESR and after i seek for alternative addon. Thank you anyway.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5It would be perfect if office 365 email can be added in the future....
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5I was using xnotifier for long time. But if FF do not allow using scrips, then 4.0.3 and now 4.1.3 became useless. It's also sad, that if I want to check my mailboxes I probably will need install 3-4 different add-ons, and I don't like this.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5As always, 5 for Mr. Kang
I just came on here to see if the new 4.1.3 version might have miraculously worked, since I’ve turned off auto-update on most extensions. (still using 3.5.3 with unpredictable, limited function).
After corresponding with some of the developers, who are having the same problem Mr. Kang is, I’ve kinda’ come to the conclusion my best bet is to roll back to FF ESR 52, before almost all of my extensions are broken. It “should” work, but it’s gonna be a pain in the rear.
I still hate Chrome and when I opened my first Gmail account I had no idea Google would eventually try and heard us up like Cattle, heck there was no “Chrome”. I don’t see any feedback yet on 4.1.3, not expecting anything good to happen, but ya never know.
Anywho, I got a surprise today…
“Stop paying your friends to post reviews for you, you cheap sh--ee-t! Rated 1 out of 5 stars by Sookdikcc on July 19, 2017 · permalink “So ononoma posted 8 other reviews for your app? For such a krapp app that completely broke? If it's not you, then it's your cousin or something! Shame on you, you cheap sh_eet for using such cheap tricks!
MAy you rot in hell!”
Wow, ya’ kiss your mom with that mouth? And let’s work on that spelling.
Freedom of speech… “With great power comes great responsibility”
… Stan Lee/Spiderman
We can say whatever we want, but shouldn’t we be aware of what we’re saying? Y’know speaking is like driving, but (un) fortunately ya’ don’t need a license? But like driving a person should open his or her eyes, and preferably use hands to drive.
“Yeah, ya can drive with your feet, but that don’t mean it should be done!”… Chris Rock
Man, this is why I don’t do Social Media. People say things digitally that they’d rarely say to someone’s face. I’m old school, ancient. But then again if the Commander in Tweet continually lights his hair on fire (maybe that’s why it orange?) why should the masses be any different?
If we follow suit, we won’t the kids. “Sh*% roll down hill”
So to my good friend across the aisle Sookdikcc (is that a name or a profession?) No I’ve never met Mr. Kang. I just appreciated using this extension for several years with no problems, no charge, and guessing it’s a hell of a lot of work.
I’ve mentioned this before, over 6 months before Mozilla started all this regulatory developer crap and the problems began, he said at his site, eventually he wasn’t going to be able to keep the extension functional. BTW it’s not an app, and it wasn’t crap. (we spell that with a “c”, not a “k”).
I don’t know this for a fact (it’s called an opinion) but I suspect the supportive reviews are from people who appreciate his work. And the hostile one’s, like from good folks like yourself come from frustration (which I share), and ignorance on the topic. Yeah, Mozilla broke your favorite toy, they’re breaking lots more. I’d suggest you write them, maybe research a little first and stay factual… cause and effect.
Now I want you to go to your room and think about what you said to Mr. Kang here, in front of all the other anonymous people. Remember the Golden Rule and then write him a message apologizing for the mean things you said to him. If you need to rub one out before to calm down, you can do that first;)
And here’s a helpful alternative. It’s nobody’s first choice but hey, there’s no chocolate ice cream today, just sherbet. Use Thunderbird, you’ll still get notifications, but be careful. I don’t think it’s as safe as web based mail so you may still want to open your mail online, but at least you’ve got a notifications for all your accounts. Also you’re phone is a notifier, right? See, yeah we’re all gonna’ have to eat sherbet for a while. It’s gonna’ be okay buddy:)
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5People go to their forum. There you have a solution in the form of a script for both gmail and yahoo. With this scripts your 3.53 version will work. Stop whining anymore.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5How hard can it be to make an extension which does not delete all my email accounts every time it updates?
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5Por favor, adicione IMAP.
A janela de notificação popup não fica fixo, mesmo configurando.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5I found this page on the X-Notifier forum.
It says how to fix the issues. It was posted around 7.16.2017. It works for the most part. Need to follow carefully.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5Is there no developer that would take this and fix it so it works on older versions of Firefox again? Some of us don't plan to use Firefox 57. Personally, I use Pale Moon.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5So ononoma posted 8 other reviews for your app? For such a krapp app that completely broke? If it's not you, then it's your cousin or something!
Shame on you, you cheap sh_eet for using such cheap tricks!
MAy you rot in hell!