Hodnocení: 3,7 z 5
Hodnocení: 3,7 z 5
- od uživatele Luna.Rose24, před 4 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5Although the newest update of Xnotifier is fine, I don't like how when you click on the envelope, it doesn't take you to your account automatically. The previous version was much easier to use so I went back.
- od uživatele Alonzo, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5X-notifier updated to version 4 without my permission, now Firefox (51) starts with an empty tab and all acounts are gone and cannot be saved. I used X-notifier for years and it worked flawless. But version 4 is a flop, please take it back.
- od uživatele Boštjan, před 4 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5Why did you have to change this addon why? New settings in page was and always will be pointless. I use black theme and now I can`t see anything when I click on email icon, background is gray and fonts are black :( lucky I don`t use settings often, but could you at least change font colore? I use "FT DeepDark " is the best one for Firefox, test it and you will see how it looks...
I will stay with older version with normal settings and with normal window when I click on email icon... Sry but I just don`t like new look at all and settings in page oh good no thanks. Don`t even know what is wrong with (Not you) all devs to set settings in page and not made/leave normal window with settings.
- od uživatele Janusz_S, před 4 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5I've been using this add-on for years. I don't know why it suddenly stopped working. There is no normal menu, it doesn't check e-mail box, nothing but an icon. I'm sure it is not Firefox/Cyberfox to blame because there was no update meantime. What the heck is going on?!
- od uživatele Eddiespaghetti007, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Decided to check my addons today and seen that quite a few needed to be updated. I clicked ALL, and a few minutes after a refresh, I look up to see that my 15 email accounts have totally DISAPPEARED after the update! What an absolute horrible experience with an addon. Other that that, it would be a 5 STAR for me, I have used it for years.
- od uživatele Nacon, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5There's a big problem with this plugin, it will lose any email accounts if you have browser set to clear history and data every time browser is closed.
Other than that, it does work just fine... I'm just tired of entering in my accounts every time.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12803554, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Nothing displays in interface, seems to be totally broken, if it has anything to do with my ad blockers being enabled, then good riddance.
- od uživatele chris, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Años utilizando esta extensión y con fireshit 50 ya no funciona para nada!!!!!
1.Cuentas en rojo como si no la reconociera!!!!!
2.Clic en una de las cuenta y abre otra!!!!!!!!??????
3.Cierro fireshit 50 y cuando lo vuelvo a abrir, HA BORRADO TODAS MIS CUENTAS!!!!!!! NI UNA DISPONIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
Era el único sencillo y EFICIENTE!! Probe casi todas las otras extensiones y no son más que blabla, bugs and compañia, pajas mentales y INEFICIENCIA A GOGO.....
FUNCIONA A LA PERFECCIÓN EN CHROME!!!!!
O sea que después de muchos años,
ADIOS A FIREFOX!!!!!!!!!!!! Desintalo!!!!!!!
- od uživatele sudowtf, před 4 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5I've pinned mine to 3.5.23. Best gmail notifier ever. It is a shame Mozilla is changing their standards yet again causing all this negative feedback. It is not his fault Mozilla has changed. When 3.5.23 no longer works on FF release, I will try it on FF ESR. Thank you for the best notifier prior to Mozilla changes.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12774126, před 4 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5the latest version 4.0.2 does not work, neither Firefox nor Chrome
When starting Firefox, two pages is open (uninstalling x-notifier, firefox is open normally ) and every time i install it all my data is erased ?!
I uninstalled and now I use an older version 3.5.23
do something quickly, and be a stable version...please !
- od uživatele Charbel Assaf, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Since the last update the pluggin is the same as in Chrome which is not efficient and useless. I used Firefox only to check my emails using this pluggin, now I will remove both Firefox and this useless pluggin
- od uživatele GodSponge, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5I used this extension to notify me of new email from an imap account. One day it just stopped working. If turns out the extension updated and removed that functionality with no notice. I had to re-install the old version and disable updated to get v3 back. This was the only extension I could find that supported imap. I'm very sad to know that this is no longer supported.
- od uživatele Mahisha RheGa, před 4 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5After few year using this, i'm very happy and never have any problem... but now after update, all my account data is gone... I start to re-enter all information again and test do start clean history. BOOM... happen again, all is gone.
so sad to say goodbye, plz fix it...
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12686645, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Hi there i have uninstall the version 4 and install the version 3 but after a day when i start my pc, i see that it have install the version 4 again,this is very annoying,because the version 4 is a piece of crap.
- od uživatele richardnpaul, před 4 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5V.3.5.23 of this plugin is great, however, Mozilla have screwed it by removing functionality that is required to keep it as great as it is.
As a result, we end up with a s**tty Chrome standard plugin that doesn't even work for me at the moment; none of my accounts work, they don't fetch mail and just show up in red even after having to readd them to the v4 of the program, at all (and I had six of them to readd.)
Chrome extensions are the lowest common denominator when it comes to plug ins and so are not what Mozilla should be aiming for and they should not be forcing their loyal plugin developers to remove useful functionality from their plugins just because they can't be ar*ed to develop a proper solution to allow the plugin to work as it did (functionally.)
As you can see, I don't fault Byungwook here, I fault the lazy f**ktard developers and/or pathetic leadership at Mozilla.
However, I have to rate the plugin how it is now at v4 and so I've had to rate it at 2* rather than 4* that v3.5.23 would receive.
- od uživatele BrooksNYC, před 4 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5I've just upgraded from Firefox v43.0.1 to v50.1.0. The loss of this irreplaceable extension—the best of its kind—hurts my heart. That said, the endless changes to Firefox have broken so many great extensions, I don't blame any developer for giving up on Firefox. I would too.
The good news is that there's a version of X-notifier for Chrome that works beautifully. I dislike Chrome, but have installed it for the sake of X-notifier.
To the developer, many thanks!
- od uživatele corduroy27, před 4 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5At first, I don't liked the new (Web) interface.
But then, I saw that there are no problems (apart from the need to re-import all of my accounts).
So finally, I'm OK with it.
I always use the latest Windows 10 (64-bit) & Firefox versions...
- od uživatele Zyro, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Yahoo mail and Hotmail not working, saved login passwords resets every update. New update now very buggy and ugly. Not recommended as it gives me headache trying to set and save this shit every update. This developer just lost my support as he/she does not seem to care.