Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
As the Google sidebar takes up a lot of room I changed the behavior of the add-on so that it replaces all the Google content.
This also means that Wolfram Alpha results do not automatically appear. You always have to click to see them but they get loaded in the background so it is fast.
Thanks to everyone for supporting this Add-on!
- Added option to ignore sub-domains on Google eg. mail, translate, images etc.
- Adjusted the positioning of the Wolfram Alpha box due to more changes to the Google page.
- Added option to hide the status bar icon.
- Compatible with Firefox version 3.6
- Fixed error when on Google home page. Thanks to Jorge for spotting it.
- Hid box that says "Computation Timed Out" on Wolfram results.
- Stretched the results to the right on wider screens because Google changed the layout so that it didn't stretch past 1040px. Thanks to Daniel and Zapp2me for the screenshots and Ashley for the feedback.
- Advanced Google search functions like "related:" and "inurl:" are ignored as they don't return useful results on Wolfram Alpha.
- Better support for XMarks add-on: Moved Wolfram frame to the right, XMarks popup appears on top of Wolfram frame, added option to adjust the position of the Xmark icon for small screens.
If the XMarks icon is appearing on top of the Wolfram Alpha frame, go to the Firefox Tools menu, choose Add-ons, find Wolfram Alpha Google and click the Options button and tick the checkbox for "Adjust XMark icons for small screens" and choose OK. This will show the XMark icon above the result instead of to the right whenever the Wolfram frame is showing.