Funktionsweise ok aber Umsetzung verbesserungswürdig / Functionality okay but implementation needs to be improved Ohodnoceno 3 z 5 hvězdiček
Die Funktion des Add-ons ist ausreichend, aber v.a. das Design sollte verbessert werden. Hier ein paar Punkte dazu:
- Warum ein schwarzes Design?
- Es sind Scrollbars an den Seiten!
- Bei Mouseover werden verschieden Farben angezeigt. Was soll das bedeuten?
The function of the add-on is enough, but primarily the design should be improved. Here some points about that:
- Why a black design?
- There are scrollbars at the borders!
- At mouseover there are displayed different colours. What should it mean?
First off, thank you using this add-on.
Secondly, I would like to answer your questions:
1) I just felt that the black design was clean and simple.
2) It has come to my attention after I released the add-on, that depending on the resolution of the screen, there may be scroll bars on either side of the window.
3) These colours have no meaning. They are the different colours from the Windows logo and were added in no particular order. I just added them in to increase the appearance.
Finally, I would just like to say that since Mozilla removed the add-on maker that I used, it will be harder for me to update the project. I will try to learn, however, I am limited on the amount of time that I have for doing this, so it could be a while.
Handy, unobtrusive, yet incomplete Ohodnoceno 2 z 5 hvězdiček
I guess this could be handy, but why not have listing of what Linux distros have what kernel versions, as well? Why does it only give Windows info (and only small table, at that), nothing about Mac/Ubuntu?Tato recenze je pro předchozí verzi doplňku (1.1.rev67.1-signed.1-signed).
What Other Information
I really only designed this for the Windows operating system because the builds of the Windows OS go by a NT number when you view a user agent.
These NT numbers are not used often because the operating system is most commonly known by its market name (ie. Windows XP).
The Mac and Linux operating systems go by their version numbers. A chart for these to operating systems is really not needed.
Is there any information that I should include for the Windows chart information?