- od uživatele Josiah O'Connel, před 2 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5Ok this add-on is incredible and works extremely well once you know what you're doing and how to set it up. That being said, it was not the easiest set up because there was no tutorial or instructions on where the hidden folder would appear or how to move multiple bookmarks into that hidden folder. But I did a bit of snooping and figured it all out. Now it works seamlessly and I would recommend this to anyone who needs privacy from prying eyes or Big Brother. One question though, so if some one was to get on and delete the add-on what would happen to the bookmarks? I thought about it as a workaround if some one was trying to access your stuff without the password. Would the bookmarks then be revealed and hey could access all your things or would they all just disappear with the add-on?The tutorial is in the add on description (folder location, what you can do with it). To answer your question: if you did not export any backups then yes the bookmarks would be gone together with the add-on as far as I know. Even if by any chance Firefox did not delete the file containing them, it is still encrypted with your password. Thanks for your feedback!
- od uživatele ServerMind, před 2 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5Love this extension, does exactly what I was hoping it'd do. Was wondering if there would be an android version that we can look forward to in the foreseeable future?Unfortunately that's not up to me, it's up to the Firefox for Android developers to allow extensions access to bookmarks. Right now it's simply not supported by the Android browser itself.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13042614, před 2 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5I'm rating this 5/5 because it's awesome and mandatory these days.
Q1. Is it possible to add an option to hide the toolbar icon (and any other UI reference to this extension) if "Disable Private Bookmarks outside of private browsing" is enabled?
Q2. Or maybe it is possible to show the icon on the toolbar only in private window?
Thank you.Unfortunately Firefox does not allow extensions to do this. What you could do is remove the button yourself through the right click -> customize menu and access the extension through keyboard shortcuts. By default this is Alt+Shift+8.
- od uživatele CampFireMan, před 2 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5So far this plugin is great! THANKS YOU SIR. It behaves just as promised. Just some questions or ideas:
- Is there a keyboard shortcut for creating private bookmarks?
- When bookmarks unlocked in private Window they become visible in normal session (as long as private session is unlocked)
- ...- By default it is Ctrl+Shift+8, as mentioned in the description. You can customize this through Firefox' add-ons menu -> gear icon -> manage extension shortcuts.
- Yes that is true. While unlocked Private Bookmarks behave just like any other bookmark.
- Feel free to ask any further questions on the issue tracker (https://github.com/rharel/webext-private-bookmarks/issues)