Vyzkoušejte si tisíce doplňků, které jsou zde dostupné. Stáhněte si Mozilla Firefox, rychlý a zdarma dostupný způsob, jak prohlížet web!Zavřít
Vítejte na serveru Doplňky pro Firefox.
Zvolte si z tisíců balíčků funkcí a stylů, které vám přizpůsobí Firefox dle vašich potřeb.Zavřít
TableTools2 - Copy/Sort/Chart/Filter Table&More! 1.17.1-signed
od Mingyi Liu
Does everything for an HTML table: Copy (table/row/column/cell), Sort (multi-column), Search (regex, range operations ...), Filter, Chart, Statistics, Rearrange, Combine/Compare. To use: Right click in a real HTML table for the "tabletools2" option.
Note: TableTools2 supersedes TableTools (T2F3) and TableSort.
Here's a long list of what TableTools2 could do for a plain old HTML table:
- Auto-detects and sorts multiple data types (number, currency, IP address, date/time, string, alphanumeric. Even sorts images' alternative text, text inside textbox, textarea, dropdown menu ...). User can designate data types easily with context menu options.
- Supports multiple-column sort, the most requested advanced sorting feature. Icons tells you the sorting order and direction of the columns.
- Drop-down list filtering - It's like Excel's "Auto-Filter" feature, except that it's better as TableTools2 supports more data types.
- It's a combination of Excel's "Find" + "Custom-Filter" feature and definitely more!
- For "Find", it allows finding the matching values in the current column or in all columns, or the non-matching values in current column or all columns; it allows regular expressions too for advanced searching.
- For "Custom-Filter", range operations are supported ">5 | <3" gives you anything bigger than 5 or smaller than 3; ">=3 & <= 5" gives you numbers between 3 and 5 (including 3 and 5); ">=01/01/1990 & <01/01/2000" gives you all dates in the 90s decade. All sorting data types are supported for range operations!
- Copy the entire table, the selected rows, the selected columns, or the selected cells, to clipboard in any of these formats: HTML, tab-delimited, or a TableTools2-unique "justified tab-delimited" format which is good for pasting into both emails and Excel.
- In a few clicks, the HTML table data could be transformed into a bubble, scatter, pie, line, histogram or a unique frequency chart which counts frequency of each unique values in the column for you. It's really cool!
- For this feature to work, I coded an easy-to-use adapter and user interface for Isaac Neuhaus' excellent CanvasXpress package so TableTools2 users don't need to learn any programming or do even copy/pasting. Just a few mouse clicks is all!
- Press down the 'Ctrl' key while you right-click and drag mouse will allow you to drag and drop columns and rows to rearrange them!
- With one mouse click, TableTools2 will give you the minimum, maximum, total count and unique value count for every table column. For numeric/currency columns, it'll also give you average, median, standard deviation and sum.
- If you see a multi-page or multi-section table and wants to sort the table as one big combined table, it's just a few mouse clicks using TableTools2. And don't forget you can then chart/filter/summarize ... for the big table too.
- If you see several tables of identical format for different products, TableTools2 lets you combine them "horizontally" (as versus the "vertical" way of the "Combining" feature above) such that you could easily do side-by-side comparison of the data in the same table, and more importantly, chart a comparison really easily.
- Misc. features:
- Hide/unhide columns.
- Restrict range of data rows (so non-data rows won't participate in sorting, filtering ...).
- Context menu allows access to all features.
- Default keyboard shortcuts provided for all features except sorting as user-designated data types (as there're too many, but sort-as-number does have shortcut as it's used the most). Options menu allows changing or disabling the shortcuts.
- Context menu has reminder of keyboard shortcuts for the features, and the reminder could be turned off in options.
- Very fast, works in older FF and FF4.0
- In most cases, nested tables and tables with colspans work fine. Tables with rowspans do not work well.
- I put introduction and demo videos on my TableTools2 youtube channel at http://youtube.com/user/tabletools2. Check it out for feature demonstration. Send me request if you need demoing of some TT2 features not demo-ed in there.
- Last but NOT the least:
- TableTools2 is of course totally free. However, donation is much appreciated if you like it and have the means. You could also visit the contribution page to see non-donation ways to help out!
- That brings up another important point: I've seen cases where some FF users (and maybe more so for Google Chrome users) where there's a false sense of entitlement, as if the authors of free extensions deserved to be put in a verbal and ratings purgatory if they failed to timely push out updates and/or fix bugs. Despite my best effort, there will be bugs and issues with TableTools2 as there are an incredible number of weird HTML tables out there on the web (and user's OS/installed extensions are vastly different too). If you need me to do something to help, derogatory comment or rating threats need not apply. Again, I'm not in it for the ratings or the donations - I squeezed out impossible time out of gratitude (and a bit guilt of the delay) to the good users. I am really busy, but if you're polite and reasonable, I will try my best to help.
Don't forget to check out my "Fastest Search" extension that saves your time when doing search, select-n-search, copy/paste, open links/save images!
I thank Isaac Neuhaus whose brilliant canvasXpress tool helped TableTool2 do beautiful charts, and BabelZilla volunteers (jojaba,k2jp,Lakrits,erglo,yfdyh000,chuzo,Joergen,ucn,maurojs10) for translations, and free icons by various authors (Yusuke Kamiyamane, FatCow Web Hosting, Dat Nguyen,Oliver Scholtz (and others), IconDrawer, Visual Pharm,Momenticons, Everaldo Coelho, Gasyoun, Aha-soft)!
BTW, in case you're wondering, TT2 context menu is disabled for tables with less than 3 rows (after all, who needs to sort/filter/chart/search/... a 1- or 2-row table?). BUT, TT2 shortcuts are NOT disabled. So even for an 1-row table, you could copy it with shortcuts (like Ctrl+Alt+C+Left Mouse Click inside table to copy tab-delimited format).
- Fixed a bug that disabled filtering on tables on the 'about:support' page
- Added ca locale (thanks to jmontane at BabelZilla)
- Properly included pt-BR locale that was included in v1.16 but not enabled