Recenze od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17815718
Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17815718, před 3 měsíci
Nothing simple about this extension, it sounds like feature other browsers has, but really it takes just as long to navigate through shitty design that this extension has as if to sort through that 100 tabs you expected to organize.
1 340 recenzí
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele jddj, před 5 dnyPretty good, but ONE MADDENING THING! it covers my desktop with STG-backups-FF folders. Wish I could select someplace these should go. I hate having to toss them daily.
It's also easy to forget STG is there - that's not necessarily a bad thing: it's not intrusive other than the backups. But it's hard to get the value if you forget you have the groups, or go on using your default tab group like it's the only set of tabs available.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele saibal chakraborty, před 7 dnythis extension is really good. simple tab group keeps me organized.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Skyogurt, před 9 dnyquite simply changed the way I am browsing the internet, I was using Tree Style Tab before this and what a massive upgrade!!
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Mauricio, před 11 dnyExcelente. Tengo distintos grupos de ventanas, mantiene el browser ordenado y me ayuda a enfocarme.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15334684, před 13 dnyGreat app except when it stops working. I had many tabs wonderfully organized and then it stopped working on one of my two computers where I had FF synced. I uninstalled and there goes all the grouping. No more of this app and the bugs.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17899308, před 14 dnyThis is great for keeping things organized and manageable. I've used STG for years and it's worked perfectly. Recently I've been loving it because I've been into customizing Firefox, and I've found that it mostly plays well with Tree Style Tab, Multi-Account Containers, and Containerise (all also very useful). STG is an awesome extension.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Ein Benutzer, před 15 dnyFunctionally working, but intransparent w.r.t. behavioral details especially when restoring a group.
What is really stupid and borderline insane is the folder-spam where the extension starts to write backups into the download folder. Imagine other applications would do this by default - your download folder would be a crowded mess with thousands of files spamming everywhere.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele ple, před 16 dnyWarning: do not install. This extension is a "Rube Goldberg machine" (complicated mess) and saps performance. Instead, simply use the bookmark bar.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele bernd_b, před 23 dnyThanks to simple Tab Groups, I am back from vivaldi to firefox.
I took a few efforts to get used to it, but now I am at ease with both concepts.
Thanks to the backup function of Simple Tab Groups, I was able to export my tabs from the Firefox developper edition to the stable branch.
Very nice to have this flexibility.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Balathustrius, před 24 dnyConstantly loses ALL tabs in tab groups. Since its purpose is to keep tabs, I would call that a fail. I will have to seek out another solution.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Colopatiron, před měsícemTerrible UI, terrible UX, just a terrible extension all in all. Firefox devs should implement its own native tab grouping solution so users don't have to resort to using garbage.
This extension sends you annoying Windows notifications every time you move a tab to another group. And no, you can't turn this off. It also automatically downloads files and saves them in your Downloads directory without your permission.