Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele John Reynolds, před rokem
Coming from Opera, this add-on is a godsend for an alternative to workspaces, functioning just as you'd expect. It isn't without its minor flaws, though: When clicking the icon for the extension, it always opens up the list of tabs in the current group first, forcing an additional click to see the list of groups. The only benefit you get that isn't already on the top of the Firefox window is quicker access to customizing the current group, which is way less useful than quickly changing which group you're in, the main point of the add-on. Plus, the icons you can set for groups are very limited in design, and it seems weird that you can't at least use the icons for containers. But again, this add-on performs flawlessly and helps productivity immensely, so I still recommend it.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12095046, před 14 minutamiWhat are the tricks with hidden tabs? And where is this in the description? Why else backup? - there are other reliable add-ons for this.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele sitefire, před 3 dnyTotal Dog/SH!t. Just spent 30 minutes at least organizing tabs. Installed this plugin. Its totally non intuitive and absolutely sucks. Restarted Firefox, and I have like 50 organized tabs closed that I never even added to this garbage add-on. Absolute trash.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Blackwell, před 3 dnyDevelop extensions, it's important because Firefox doesn't have extension grouping, hopefully it will be lighter and work faster, without crashes, and new features, thanks.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele arsentical, před 6 dnyit's nowhere near perfect, but it is far better than the few other extensions for this kind of workflow. if you work on it a bit you can get it to do what you want.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Usuck, před 9 dnyDO NOT DOWNLOAD. WORTHLESS EXTENSION ONLY RUINS YOUR TABS. Developer: are you dumb? Why did you create this worthless extension? Do you know how much research I lost in trying to use your stupid extension?
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 18168141, před 14 dnyNot simple.
As other 1-star reviews have stated, this app is counter-intuitive and not very helpful. If you are looking for something like Chrome's tab groups, this isn't it.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Aust, před 14 dnySpent an hour or two trying to figure this out. It ain't simple. Nearly lost 30 tabs I had open. Add-on had hidden them. Once I found them I had to move each tab individually (never heard of select all?) to get them in one window/group before I was confident I could delete this add-on. Instead of saving me time, it's wasted much of the morning.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele acabres, před 14 dnyIt's one of the best extensions for managing your tabs and multi browsing Experience if you surf the web searching for multiple stuff and need a safe way to save them and manage them this is the best tool you can use, I use it every single time I serve the web it can manage tabs as groups.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele hfrmobile, před 17 dnyI am used to have "Tab Groups" on all used browsers but FF does not offer this natively so I installed this Add-On.
It does not work properly. When I move a tab to a group sometimes it does not disappear.
I do not like the approach at all! I want to have it like on Chrome and EDGE. Maybe the FF API does not offer that kind of integration?
For me this Add-On is a poor workaround until FF developers will add native support for it.
So for the moment I'll try to avoid FF as often I can and switch to Chrome and EDGE.