Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele elliexm83, před 3 měsíci
Very helpful since firefox does not have a native tab grouping feature that complements containers. However, tabs are duplicated all the time when you do something such as closing a private tab while non-private tabs are still open. Very annoying.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Indrė, před dnemThis is the extension I was looking for a long time, it's like Chrome tabs, but even better. It saves a lot of time in my work and leisure. And it works even in the Firefox Developer Edition :)
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Lucky_B, před 4 dnyOpening tabs in a group opens a new window and your current window disappears???
You can get it back but why even have it operate this way?
I want to create groups of tabs within a SINGLE window that I can expand and shrink as the new chrome feature does.
Thanks, it's on it's way.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele SandraK, před 5 dnyIt is fantastic and a lifesaver and I can't live without it. But the fact that it can't deal with firefox restarts and the nuisance it causes fixing it after is enough to dock it two starts. :(
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17737257, před 10 dnyToday the extension somehow lost track of all the tabs in my groups (~50 tabs). I just had to restore an automatic backup created by the extension to fix the issue.
Bugs will always be there, good software makes them a lot less annoying.
Keep up the good work!
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele TotalParanoia, před 18 dnyVery buggy.
Tabs were duplicated a LOT, clicking on a tab duplicated it. Opening a new tab group created multiples of every tab.
Not fit for purpose.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele John Reynolds, před 21 dnyComing from Opera, this add-on is a godsend for an alternative to workspaces, functioning just as you'd expect. It isn't without its minor flaws, though: When clicking the icon for the extension, it always opens up the list of tabs in the current group first, forcing an additional click to see the list of groups. The only benefit you get that isn't already on the top of the Firefox window is quicker access to customizing the current group, which is way less useful than quickly changing which group you're in, the main point of the add-on. Plus, the icons you can set for groups are very limited in design, and it seems weird that you can't at least use the icons for containers. But again, this add-on performs flawlessly and helps productivity immensely, so I still recommend it.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Violet Kurtz, před měsícemOverall helpful, but with a massive flaw in that it randomly moves tabs out of their groups and into the "other tabs" section. Will often do this in the middle of browsing, not even on startup. What's the point of an extension for organizing tabs if it deletes your organization at random? Just a few minutes ago it moved over 60% of my tabs out of their groups and into the "other tabs" section.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13904853, před měsícemI wish I knew this add-on existed before. I cannot do without it anymore. Exactly what I needed, great design, and free!
On of my essential add-on now.