- od uživatele Mozzzzzzz, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5I'm a power user (1K+ tabs opened).
With lateral tabs and grouping, Sidebery changed my way of using the browser.
Probably it's the main reason because I stay with Firefox.
- od uživatele ohlordyitsordy, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5Hands down the best tree tab extension. At one point I was considering creating my own extension to make up for lack of features/bugs/poor design/other issues in the other existing tree tab managers but this extension implements everything I envisioned plus a bit more. They probably did it better than I could've at that! Great design, great feature set, highly functional. Kudos to the dev(s).
- od uživatele colemickens, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5I am speechless, Sidebery is hands-down the best Firefox extension I've ever used. So good. So thoughtful. So functional. So compact. So flexible. 10/10. I'm sending a donation in the other tab here. Wow. Life-changing. :)
- od uživatele Mckol, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5So I used to think TST was great, but this... this takes it to another level. The out-of-the-box experience is great. There's a lot of features, the UI is coherent in it's design, which is pretty damn neat, and to top it all off it kept my hierarchy from TST. I couldn't have asked for more.
To have the colors of the browser match colors of the sidebar I got the "Dark Theme for Firefox by Stefan vd" theme. I could have done it the other way around but I like the warm gray better than the proton gray honestly. And it matches the userCSS I use for making all the "about:" pages dark :)
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16883908, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5A superb add-on! I was using another Tree Tab add-on previously and came across this one - and it has just plenty of settings and possibilities to organize your work and your tabs. Now I'm able to easily group tabs to separate panels (Home/Work/Spouse) each having an isolated storage (container), which allows to be simultaneiously logged in to Google services with different accounts. There are plenty of customization settings, starting from custom icons and to fully customized behavior. I spent some time first to understand how to use all these, and still haven't explored all the possibilities, but I keep discovering still more and more convenient features (like reloading tab using long left click, or grouping tabs to a special Group tab, which shows an overview of all the contained tabs, or unloading a bunch of tabs to reduce memory usage). So couldn't help writing a review - and definitely recommend it!