od uživatele bartekziolko, před 3 měsíci
Hodnocení: 5 z 5
Been using TST (TreeStyleTab) thus far, but had to change to Sidebery after seeing how many more functionalities it has. Was most happy when I saw that you can group tabs and then see them side by side, in a grid - finally, was looking for such a function.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16933190, před 23 dnyHodnocení: 5 z 5A blessing! Thanks for all the configuration options! Can make setup a bit more tedious - but on the other hand: it is so much more powerful!
- od uživatele Fenny, před měsícemHodnocení: 4 z 5Feels nicer than Tree Style Tab and lets you turn off tree mode, which I find leads to tabs piling up and being forgotten.
My main issue is that it often moves all your tabs back to the default panel on startup. From GitHub it seems this is a known issue at least.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 5905964, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Mostly great. Lacks tab filter for the sidebar. Worst thing about it is the aggravating UX trying to move around sidebar tabs with the mouse: 90% of the time it just fails (linux), so can't really organize things into trees easily, and moving tabs otherwise (with "move tab hotkeys" for example (move tab to end)) does the wrong thing (pulling a whole bunch of tabs under some tree further up).
- od uživatele Sava Chankov, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5I was a Tree Style Tab user for 12 years. The first time I tried Sidebery I reverted back to TST. But recently the number of tabs I open put it under pressure and I finally switched. For me Sideberry is way more smooth and responsive than TST, way more configurable and doesn't get in your way.
- od uživatele Chad Ghostal, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5Very, very nice. I used TST sometimes, but this presents the configuration in a much nicer way and all around looks better. I also love that bookmarks are built into the same panel here. This feels much more like an actual FF addon. Add in auto-hide sidebar CSS and this is perfecto.
Reading the neurotic 1 star reviews is truly a guilty pleasure. Schadenfreude of the highest degree. You people need to log off the computer for a few months and take a walk outside ;)
- od uživatele Traegger, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5I use Sidebery primarily to manage tabs, of which I typically have many open. It seems to do a mediocre job of this. Here are the functions I use and my experience with them:
1. Move tabs within a window. For some reason, Sidebery's drag and drop is terrible. Usually, when I drop the tab on its new position, nothing happens. It typically takes 4 or 5 tries before anything happens. It's definitely easier to use Firefox's tabs than Sidebery's.
2. Tab Organization. Sidebery does support tree structure on the tabs, which allows for some organization. However, it feels awkward to use because of the drag and drop problem. Also, there's no way, as far as I can tell, to mark or label a tab or group of tabs, to make it easy to find later. Overall, a weak implementation.
3. Move tab from one window to another. Again, Sidebery has a problem. After a length of time, Sidebery "forgets" the titles of my windows, and shows only a generic list. To get the titles back, I need to shut down Sidebery and restart it. Unfortunately, this is pretty much every time I need to move tabs, which is fairly often.
4. Search for a tab. I haven't been able to find a way to do this with Sidebery, so I just use the Firefox feature of entering % in the search bar of a new tab.
Many users have given Sidebery 5 stars, despite it being a very mediocre
PLEASE do not rate this extension highly for no reason!
I wish people wouldn't hand out stars for nothing. It pollutes the Firefox extension ecosystem with misinformation, making it hard to shop for good extensions. This extension is not worthy of 5 stars, or even 3 in my opinion.
Because it still seems to be under development, I gave Sidebery 2 stars, which I think is fair and in fact charitable. If it hasn't improved in the near future, I'll lower this to 1 star, which I think we should all do.
- od uživatele Jeb, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5Absolutely wonderful. I made an account just to rate this extension 5 stars.
If you're living in tab hell, and want to switch to side-tabs, this is the extension for you.
I would also recommend hiding normal tabs by adding custom styles to userChrome.css.
- od uživatele 二狗子, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5自定义程度丰富，但是界面似乎只有英文，我英语四级没过，只能慢慢摸索。另外，有没有技术可以实现将浏览器的自身的标签栏隐藏，因为实在太占空间，我的笔记本屏幕不大，最好是类似edge浏览器那样的。thanks,my baby.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14318582, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5leider gibt es das wieder nur in englisch. Ich lebe in Deutschland und wir haben hier die Sprache DEUTSCH! Für mich ist das also nicht zu verwenden!