Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
- Stopped referring to console debugging messages as a "log", to avoid possible confusion.
- Page titles don't always show up when they're supposed to. This is especially apparent when you open a new tab with a starting page of about:blank, as even when a real page is loaded, the title continues to show "about:blank". It goes away when the page is reloaded, another page is loaded, or session history is manipulated (back, forward, etc.). This issue actually existed even before this version, but wasn't nearly as noticeable.
- The context menu doesn't open with the expected alignment when activated by the Menu key. I probably won't do anything about this, as it's merely a slight cosmetic issue.
Also note that if you navigate branches at some level and then go higher up (further back in history) and navigate branches away and then back, you might notice the lower navigation is reverted. This is not a bug; it is a limitation in the interface: only one path is tracked at any given time, so information about what you were looking at under other branches is lost.
- Fixed error for DOMContentLoaded handler from OnHistoryReload (using wrong entry index).
- fr: Matthieu Martin "matthieum" (BabelZilla)