Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
- Added: Compatibility for e10s (i.e. multi-process Firefox).
While there are few user-visible changes there are a lot of changes under the hood: Highlighting is now done in a separate CPU thread which should greatly increase perceived performance (i.e. no more delays / UI freezes during the few milliseconds it takes SearchWP to highlight matches on the page).
As soon as e10s will be fully enabled by Mozilla (e10s will be enabled gradually for users starting with Firefox 49) you'll be able to profit from the full potential of this change.
Be sure to report potential issues in the new implementation to our issue tracker ( https://github.com/legege/searchwp/issues )!
- Fixed: When right clicking the search bar it could happen that both the context menu as well as the new search suggestions menu opened at the same time and overlayed each other.
- Fixed: Character encoding issue in Czech (cs) and Slovak (sk) locales.
- Fixed: Compatibility fix for Firefox 36.0
- Added: Keyboard shortcut for highlighting (
- Improved: Options dialog
- added controls for highlighting state and case sensitive mod
- now accessible by middle clicking the highlighter button
- Improved: Toolbar button should look more consistent with other toolbar buttons now.
- Fixed: State of highlighter button (checked/unchecked) was not distinguishable in Australis theme. (issue 95)
- Fixed: Generously binding to search box class name could cause incompatibilities with other add-ons. (issue 97)
* Fixed: Jump-to-word not working in Firefox 25. (issue 90)
* Fixed: Input text slightly visible at left of first token. (issue 88)
* Fixed: When grouping of tokens in a single menu is activated, space between search text and the menu icon is added. (issue 81, issue 86)
* Fixed: Token buttons are not rounded since Firefox 13. (issue 82)
* New translation: Swedish. (issue 75)
* Speed improvements on highlighting.
* Fixed: Fx App Menu button color does not change when stopping Private Browsing mode. (issue 71)
* Fixed: Tokens cause urlbar to change in height with Firefox 9+. (issue 72)
== SearchWP 2.6.0 (September 18th, 2011) ==
* Fixed: Context menu incomplete for text field (Show suggestions and clear history). (issue 13)
* New: Highlighting of split/overlapping terms. (issue 5, issue 9, issue 58)
* New: Fast searching by mouse scrolling over terms in all modes (buttons, grouped, edit). (issue 67, issue 70)
* Optimize searching/highlighting.
* Other minor improvements and fixes.
* All available translations (even when partially available) are now packaged in the final XPI file.
* Fixed: Positioning adjustments of tokens in the searchbox
* Fixed: Searchbox min-width when tokenized
* Fixed: alignment problem on OSX
* Fixed: Clicking through the token drop down popup bring focus to the search box
* Fixed: Right-click in searchbox for text copy/paste doesn't work
* New: Middle and right-click for backward search
* Compatible with Firefox 3.0b5
* Consistent with the new theme on Mac OS X.
* Automatically add the highlight button to the toolbar on installation.