Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
* #13 Support `@grant`
* #80 Automatically generating a new script id when creating new scripts.
* #70 Implementing `@css`
* #125 Implementing `@downloadURL`
* #129 When a new script is installed the door hanger notification will take you to the userscript's detail page, instead of the userscripts management page.
* #134 Adding the Toolbar button to the nav-bar by default now.
* #113 Inverting the Toolbar button's menu for nav-bar placement.
* #129 Open the add-on details page when clicking 'Open Manager' in install door hanger
* #23 Implementing @run-at document-complete
* #16 window.document.documentElement DNE with @run-at document-start
* #33 use the browser.tabs.loadInBackground pref as the default in GM_openInTab
* #152 Adding "Report An Issue" menuitem to the toolbar button
* #155 supporting string input for GM_xpath
* #161 Force use of HTTPS on userscripts.org
* #153 Making document-end the new default for new scripts created by Scriptish
- No longer supporting the old Fennec. Native Fennec support is coming!
- Links changed to the Github issues tracker
- Updates to support Firefox 16+ (
- Opt-in synchronization of Scriptish preferences (via Firefox Sync)
- Doing additional cleanup of resources (zombie compartments)
- Userscripts created via "New User Script" will now be created as UTF-8. This fixes non-ASCII characters not showing up properly in a newly-created userscript.
onprogresssupport for GM_xmlhttpRequest
- Added the
BaseURLargument to GM_safeHTMLParser
- Localization updates
- Various minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
- Using sandbox names now.
extensions.scriptish.editoris invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
GM_notificationfallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
@noframesis no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
- Fixed bugs where user scripts did not appear in the Add-ons Manager (#411, #413)
- Added support for install user scripts through the Add-ons Manager (#421)
- User scripts with updates now appear in the Add-on Manager's "Available Updates" section (#317)
- Added "zh-CN" (Simplified Chinese) and "zh-TW" (Traditional Chinese) translations
- Now plays well with AutoPager (#281)
- The Scriptish icon now displays a badge showing the number of user scripts running (#436)
- A user script's "Automatic Updates" preference (set through the Add-ons Manager) is now persisted across updates
- Made the "no scripts" text in the toolbar button menu more descriptive (#349)
- Added the
extensions.scriptish.optimizingRegexpMergepreference to control optimization of RegExps used in Scriptish. Refer to Manual: Preferences for more details. (#386)
- Now only logging Scriptish messages if the "Log non-critical extension messages to the Error Console" option is enabled (#440)
- Full support for the Web Console API (
GM_logwill now log to both the Web and Error consoles
GM_openInTabnow respects the
- Cookies are now passed to the source website during user script installations and updates (#445)
- Improved efficiency through lazy loading of Scriptish internals and
- Improved performance by only parsing a user script's header when metadata is needed
- Improved Scriptish's method to write files
- Added GM_xpath (#416)
methodproperty of the object passed to
GM_xmlhttpRequestis now optional, and defaults to "GET".
- Implemented a temporary fix for cases where
alert()does not work. See bug 647727. (#422)
GM_setClipboardnow supports type
- No longer including the test suite in builds released to AMO (#443)
- Improved popup notification behavior (#391)
- Consistent with other add-on types, disabled user scripts no longer display an Options button in the Add-ons Manager (#434)
- Various improvements to the "New User Script" window
- Various improvements to the "Scriptish Options" windows (#432, #439, and more)
- Various additions and improvements to existing localizations
- Version 0.1.2 issues
- Version 0.1.3 issues
- Parsing author name and website url from @author (#38)
- Implemented GM_unregisterMenuCommand and GM_generateUUID
- Implemented @priority, @domain, @icon64, and @supportURL
- Implemented a blocklist
- SSL certs are checked when updating scripts, this also applies for redirects that may occur.
- Fetching review data from userscripts.org
- New ignoreCache argument for GM_xmlhttpRequest
- bug fixes