Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
Please submit a bug report if you notice any incompatibilities.
- New Feature: Panel that displays list of unread message types (including new posts in subreddits)
- Clicking the addon button when there are no new updates takes the user directly to reddit
- Removes logged out of reddit message (see issue #27)
- Button bubble now updates with total unread count (this was broken by a Firefox update, see issue #32)
- Manual refresh has been removed (hopefully to return once the addon button API matures)
- Checking new posts in subreddits is now saved between browser restarts
- Removing and adding subreddits in the preferences no longer overwrites newest post times of other subreddits
- Code refactored to be more modular and easier to maintain
- Unread messages data structure completely rewritten to be more DRY and easier to use
- Ported addon to JPM (requires Firefox 38+)
- New feature: You can now toggle off moderator mail notifications in the options panel.
- New feature: Added option to disable checking for new messages and replies.
- New feature: Added a volume toggle for the alert sound.
- Fixed subreddit new post bug
- Updated for Addon SDK version 1.16
- New feature: Don't want to miss the latest posts on your favorite subreddit? Tell RedditNotifier to watch certain subreddits for new posts.
- New feature: RedditNotifier will now let you know when you have new moderator mail.
- New feature: An alert sound will play when there are new notifications (can be turned off).
- Lots of changes in the code base to be more extensible and make it easier to add new notification types.