- od uživatele Heinzelmann , před 12 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5Sad that there is no link to Igor Rashnitsov.
I like his tool very much.
But I wish that it works whit multi user OS too.
I use it on several Windows machines and always have the problem that it don’t secure all Users. I install it with a admin account on PCs and Terminal Server. But only the User I installed it with is blocked. What makes no sense for the admin account.
Maybe Igor reads this and thinks of an solution.
- od uživatele k10magic, před 12 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5I've downloaded this mainly to have my own privacy on a public computer. My intention was to allow other family members to have their own bookmark folders, but to have them password protected so that I can save personal links in my folder. Could you possibly add this, or tell me of an add-on that can do something like this?
- od uživatele Hemant Pawar, před 12 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5this a great extension....but there is a weired bug....anyone can change myPublic Fox Password without knowing the current password ( it doesn't ask for it & i don't wanna lock my addons section)
- od uživatele John Kiernan, před 12 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5A thousand piece of gold for someone who actually gets this done!!!
It's SO annoying to accidentally click and unclick and find you've put one folder inside another.
I THOUGHT this one would do it, but it does not. I couldn't even get it to NOT add a bookmark!
I uninstalled it.
- od uživatele mynameisarsenal, před 13 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5I use Firefox 3.0.1
1. Can't lock download!
2. Can't lock bookmark!
But I like this add-on and rate 5. Please upgrade to 3.0.1 version as fast as possible. Thanks!!
- od uživatele mynameisarsenal, před 13 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5I use Firefox 3.0.1.
1. Can't lock bookmark .
2. Can't lock download.
But I rate 5. Please upgrade to firefox 3.0.1 version. Thanks. I like this add-on.
- od uživatele xgetze00, před 13 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5Nice add-on, but would be even if better if there would be option lock Bookmarks from main menu.
Lock Downloads unfortunately doesnt work for me (Firefox 3.0.1).