Hodnocení: 3,8 z 5
Hodnocení: 3,8 z 5
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13286368, před 3 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5ESSE ADDON É MUITO ÚTIL PARA BLOQUEAR ALGUMAS EXTENSÕES MAS ESTÁ INCOMPATÍVEL COM A VERSÃO quantum do firefox, FAVOR DISPONIBILIZEM!!
- od uživatele tutumba, před 4 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5Unfortunately in Firefox 46.0.1 for me:
Lock Downloads - doesn't work
Lock Library(Downloads/History/Tags/Bookmarks) - doesn't work
Lock Add-ons windows - work
Lock Firefox options - doesn't work
Lock 'about:config' settings page - work
Lock addition of Bookmarks - doesn't work
Lock History sidebar - doesn't work
Lock Bookmarks sidebar - doesn't work
Lock Toolbar Customization - doesn't work
Lock 'Clear Private data' window - work
PubliFox ver 126.96.36.199-signed.1-signed
- od uživatele Josh Ferguson, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5I've used this extension for years with great success at a number of public locations. For roughly the last 6 months this extension has not been able to block access to areas of FF it claims to. I've given up and plan to find some alternative.
On top of that, the AdBeaver extension that it prompts users to install changes the ads on reputable sites to vulgar/lower-quality ads. Not the end of the world for home use, I suppose, but DEFINITELY not suitable for customer use.
- od uživatele [xel], před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Why do you need to force adbeaver? Do wish to reduce the users you are having on this addon?
Do I really need to keep that good for nothing scam to use this?
- od uživatele Aibat, před 5 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5How to prevent access to the Mozilla Firefox browser settings (about: config, about: addons, about: preferences. about: support) To ensure that users were able to not just run Mozilla Firefox in Safe Mode
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 5809321, před 5 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5PLEASE, READ ALL ALL PRIVACY POLICIES, particularly in "featured" and/or security/privacy add-ons.
I wonder how much Mozilla is getting paid for featuring this sham...
- od uživatele Rex Beans, před 5 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5This is sneaky, nasty and puts HORRIBLE adware without any warning, permissions or anything else. Also to top off the insult it doesnt even work!!!
- od uživatele Crunchie, před 5 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Very few people (some have) have mentioned that this program no longer keeps people from accessing 'options' (that's huge and important). I'm on Windows 7 and all my students now mess with the options. PLEASE FIX.
- od uživatele ineuw, před 5 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5There is a major bug in the linux installation, version (FF40) where the 'options' are known as 'preferences' and it's located on the edit menu and not on the tools menu. It is neither hidden nor locked when selected in the addon options.
- od uživatele DOq455EnQOoIVpC, před 5 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5I installed this addon a long time ago to prevent users from messing up Firefox, and it did an ok job.
Then to my surprise I noticed a fishy addon called AdBeaver keeps popping up on my Firefox. Finally I discovered that Public Fox very sneakily keeps installing this adware! how ironic. avoid this useless addon like a plague.
(to clarify, I never received any confirmation about installing the bundled adware.)
- od uživatele Raj, před 5 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5Public fox is no doubt the best add on available but after updating Firefox to 38.0.5, opening the bookmarks sidebar by Ctrl+B can be bypassed by closing the password window or by entering anything and hitting OK or CANCEL.Also earlier mentioned by user JND,opening the history sidebar by hitting Ctrl+H is no longer password-protected.Loose ends that needs to be fixed.
- od uživatele Knight Yoshi, před 5 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5I use this add-on to add fine-tuned controls. However, it's lacking in a particular area. White-listing sites.
I want to block all sites except for a few, but can't because there's no url white-list.