Hodnocení: 3,8 z 5
Hodnocení: 3,8 z 5
od uživatele cosmun, před 11 lety
Hodnocení: 3 z 5
This app is a godsend for those needing to maintain workstations in a public area (such as a library). However, the ability to block bookmarks appears to currently be broken when running Firefox 3.5 on Macs. I'm not certain if running an older version of Firefox would correct this. I'll certainly look forward to any updates when they become available.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13912688, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5The extension no longer accepts passwords. Most likely it has to do with new firefox update. You enter correct password and instead going to the page you intend(i.e. addons) you get password page again.
I'll also raise an issue on Github
- od uživatele Zander_Zion25, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Sadly, today july 29, 2020 firefox updated the browser and this add on is broken now miserable, it won't accept the password you set on new version of firefox :(
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14793282, před 6 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5I would like more flexibility, for instance if I only wanted to block browser changes from Firefox to Chrome, or wanted any combination of functions. The browser switch, though, is my priority.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14348938, před rokemHodnocení: 2 z 5Great idea, but easily bypassed and causes tabs to constantly reload themselves whenever you switch between them. Not recommended. Just get a site blocker that also features an addons page lock.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15024387, před rokemHodnocení: 2 z 5As someone else mentioned, there's a delay when you restart the browser which gives you more than enough time to disable the addon...which kind of defeats its purpose. It would be great if you could fix this.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14784129, před rokemHodnocení: 2 z 5When I restart the computer and open Mozilla, there is a window of time where the block lags and can be disabled. My son used this to get through to the safety add-ons I have, can you please fix it??