Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
* Tooltips in control panel
* Features landed (temp profile management, launch in safe mode, offer profilist install into newly created profiles)
HTML version of menu only. Access at about:profilist?html and options from about:profilist
Currently missing features from this beta are listed here: https://github.com/Noitidart/Profilist/wiki/3.*-Task-List
When "Launch profile on create" setting is disabled (this is the default setting): When you click "Create new profile", then type in a name:
* if you hold Ctrl/Cmd button as you hit enter, it will launch the profile right away.
* if you hold alt+shift as you hit enter - and you typed an absolute path into the profile name, it will create the profile at that location
Fixed Issue #9 - When deleting a profile, if any of the profile directories were already deleted, it was not recognizing it, and would cancel deletion. Now it recognizes that it is already deleted so continues without error.
+ Panel was not big enough when had lots of profile buttons
+ On Linux, when creating new profile it would throw a message saying "Profile Missing", launching profiles created by Profilist would throw same message
+ Animation was laggy on expand/collapse of menu, I think this is fixed, but need more feedback from users
+ When using a temporary profile then the menu would not load, it would get stuck at "Loading Profiles..."
+ When using a profile from an absolute path (custom path) then the menu would not load, it would get stuck at "Loading Profiles..."
+ If a theme or addon customized the browser by removing the "Sync" toolbar button then Profilist menu would not appear, now Profilist throws a message saying the button was removed and Profilist will not work, the menu button will be stuck at "Loading Profiles...", in v1.2 I plan to make it work even if "Sync" button is missing
+ If a theme or addon customized the browser by hiding the "Sync" toolbar button then Profilist menu would not appear, Profilist now makes it appear with a default height setting, this is fine its a 99.8% fix, in v1.2 I plan to make it to make it so the height setting of the profilist toolbar buttons will be 100% correct if "Sync" button is hidden
+ When renaming a profile to a name that is already in use by another profile, the renaming fails, however there was no notification to the user and the "Profilist - Rename Successful" alert notification was shown
* If install addon, and customize tab was open in current tab or another tab, if focus the customize tab without opening the main menu panel first, the Profilist menu will not be there, this is a minor bug because the menu is disabled during customize mode anyways.