> BUG REPORTS by e-mail are always welcome.
> TRANSLATIONS or corrections of the extension text are also welcome - simply unzip the extension file, translate the English text file into your own language and mail it back to me so I may include it in the next release.
> When you submit a FEATURE REQUEST, please also make a significant donation, so I may free time for implementing it.IntroductionPerfect View
provides the following functionality:
1) slide shows of images on web pages and in folders (bmp/gif/jpg/jpeg/png),
2) capturing of page elements and tab contents,
3) smooth zooming, panning and rotating of viewed images, and
4) one-click saving with auto-numbering (bmp/jpeg/png).
In contrast to similar add-ons, Perfect View
1) image slide shows with randomize, sort and transition options,
2) viewer background color based on the dominant color in images,
3) image transformation by mouse move and mouse scroll, without clicks or in-screen buttons.
Images may be zoomed, positioned and rotated using the mouse and/or the keyboard:
> PAN = mouse move = arrow keys.
> ZOOM = (ctrl) mouse scroll = (ctrl) +/-/0 key.
> ROTATE = shift mouse scroll = shift +/-/0 key.
> NEXT = click left = space bar / page down.
> PREVIOUS = click right = backspace / page-up.
> SAVE = ctrl click = ctrl space bar.
> EXIT = click toolbar button = escape key.
See the help item in the panel for further explanation and the above mouse/keyboard commands. Known issues
> Using the Firefox context menu of background images may fail on certain pages, but element capturing will work in such cases.
> The panel cannot be moved when the browser is in full screen. A bug has been filed (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=978500)
Please donate to enable me to realize the following improvements:
> Optional button interface in the viewer mode.
> Pre-loading of image files for faster transitions.
> Full support for the Australis menu panel.
> Miniature view of folder and page content.
> Miniature view of saved images.
> Predefined window dimensions for viewing and saving.
> Image filters and transforms.
> Batch operations on local images.