Vyzkoušejte si tisíce doplňků, které jsou zde dostupné. Stáhněte si Mozilla Firefox, rychlý a zdarma dostupný způsob, jak prohlížet web!Zavřít
Vítejte na serveru Doplňky pro Firefox.
Zvolte si z tisíců balíčků funkcí a stylů, které vám přizpůsobí Firefox dle vašich potřeb.Zavřít
Ookong - Amazon price history & more 188.8.131.52-signed
Search Amazon with 1-Click, check price history of millions of products, and get price drop alerts for items in your Follow List.
- Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gjhnlaeccbboacjkdlopcndknlkjmapp
- Opera: https://addons.labs.opera.com/addons/extensions/details/ookong/
- Safari: http://www.ookong.com/downloads/safari.html
- If you start using Ookong, you'll be amazed how much the prices on Amazon fluctuate for many items and you will definitely be able to save quite a bit of money by purchasing when an item hits a low point. Simple, unobtrusive, and effective. Don't shop without it! - From Bolobok
- I do find Ookong very useful as I shop Amazon.com quite often for DVD and Blu-ray titles, as well as occasional home electronic items. - From Wingless Wonder
- Click Ookong icon to search any product on Amazon
- View price history: click Ookong icon on Amazon product page (red badge notice) or use Ookong's build-in search engine
- Add your item to Follow List to get price drop notification
- Sync Follow List among different computers (set up in Options)
Using Ookong will change your way of shopping. You can find YOUR OWN deals for DVD, GPS, cameras, toys, laptops, mp3 players, video games, and everything. It is easy.
Buy at the right time and Enjoy shopping at Amazon!
Disclaimer: Amazon and Gold Box are registered trademarks of Amazon.com.
Pro založení své vlastní sbírky musíte mít účet na serveru Doplňky Mozilly.
Zásady ochrany soukromí
Price History: The price history service is provided by Ookong server. When you request the price history, Ookong server automatically logs information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include information such as your IP address and browser type. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider (ISP), the IP address will be different every time you re-start your computer. We use log data to monitor the use of the site and the service, and for the site's technical administration.