- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15158426, před 2 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5This add-on is slowing down my firefox 68.0.1 (64-bit on Win 10) big time. It was taking a couple of mins longer to load a webpage enabled, I disabled it, and it zips along as 100 Mbps is supposed to deliver. This add-on needs to be fixed, I'll have to find an alternative.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14724409, před 2 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Add on works but causes Firefox tabs to crash very often (about every 10 min). The tab you are in becomes completely unresponsive and your only option is to close it. Which is extremely annoying when you are in the middle of writing a comment on a website and you have to start over again.
After I disabled this add on, the lock ups instantly stopped happening.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14537453, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5The documentation is worthless. Press shift-f12 as it suggests and I get a worthless page with no ability to do anything. Yet another help page that is a brochure offering no help.
- od uživatele default-username, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Warning: if you post a negative review, the developer may call you a "stupid troll" and have your review deleted. What a shameful abuse of power.
Users deserve to know that other new tab add-ons exist, some of which may offer better UX and memory efficiency. Since this one is currently the most popular, it has the greatest responsibility to keep its reviews impartial. A review system is meaningless if only positive reviews are permitted.
I did not employ hate speech in my review, nor did I resort to personal attacks, nor violate any other terms of the Review Guidelines. So much for Mozilla supporting free speech...
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14094482, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Sorry folks but this isn't good at all, bloated with features nobody wants and look at all the permisions it needs!!
Set up and manage my own web server just for a new tab page? Really? Those 130,000 people must be to lazy to find a good addon, or they have it disabled (instructions actually say just disable it don't uninstall)
Trust me folks, this needs ALOT of work!!
- od uživatele whis, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5ça ne change pas la couleur de tous les onglets mais seulement celle du nouvel onglet,nul!
Seule l'extension tab mix plus le permettait mais elle n'est plus compatible avec firefox quantum je suis dégouté!
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13658325, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5When I select "current home page" and then open a new tab, I get an empty page instead of the current home page. If I select "local file" and then open a new tab I see a garbled version of the local file. Unfortunately, this add-on is useless for me. (It's a shame that an add-on is needed in the first place.)
- od uživatele Ritornell, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 557.0.2 on Windows, first install: None of the settings has any effect, after restart, in safe-mode, you name it; I've spent almost half an hour of my life messing around on about:config, trying out the combinations, just hoping to get this add-on making *any* difference at all. Result, flat zero. I wouldn't even know it's properly installed were it not for its entry in the Options menu, apparently the only thing it managed to do on my setup. No idea why this is featured, sorry. Less so since there was an update, as it seems, only a month ago. Did FF even change in a relative way, as recent as that? And then no note about possible problems, a month later? I'm removing.
- od uživatele P Drummond, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5I use a local home page and was delighted to find a setting to use one - until I discovered that it did not use the CSS and JS files referenced in the header. I guess I could create a new page including the code or just use the web url but what a pain.