- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele boxfreind, před 5 letyDoes not move the whole selection of tabs to a new window, only up to 28 tabs. Seems to be limited in how many tabs it can handle. That's pretty poor for a "multiple tab handler".
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13739616, před 5 letyNot good enough for me I'm afraid.
- The window is annoyingly small and can only display a small subset of your tabs. If you're working with 100+, as I frequently do, then it is frustrating not to be able to see the whole list of tabs (or more of it anyway). This is just a clumsy design flaw IMO.
- You can't select multiple batches of tabs. Ideally you should be able to hold down ctrl (as you can in Windows Explorer) to be able to select a batch, then click and drag again to select another batch, while maintaining the selection on the first batch.
- Mostly, I only want to get rid of tabs I don't need anymore. Instead of being a nice big one-click obvious button, the delete option is buried half way down a menu which requires another click to open. (Seriously, why is "Close tabs" not the top option here? The top option is "reload tabs" Seriously? You think more people are selecting multiple tabs with the view to reloading them rather than closing them...?)
This combination of factors makes this addon too cumbersome and frustrating to use. Uninstalling.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Rotozaza, před 5 letyIndependent of great work on such free plug-in, real problem comes from Firefox, which broke tab context menu, right click on tab.
This forces us to switch to Chrome which support selecting multiple tab by ctrl/shift!
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele dez0, před 5 letyWhy do I need this addon if I already have "Tree Style Tab" from the same developer?
The description for this addon lists the menu items that will be added, if used in conjunction with Tree Style Tab, but those menu items already exist in Tree Style Tab without this addon installed.
This is confusing.
Have the features from this addon been merged to the Tree Style Tab addon? Is this addon now abandoned?
This is a confusing mess for users to figure out.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Trinivalts, před 6 letyQuantum version is pretty much useless. Small drop window with no real overview and lags before loads. Faster to close multi-tabs by spamming ctrl+w or pulling them out on a different window for moving.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13483602, před 6 letyLike other users have noted, it is not working properly in Firefox 57/Quantum. I'm on Mac OS 10.12.6, and I'm unable to select and close multiple tabs at a time. Dragging the mouse cursor just moves the current tab.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13464887, před 6 letyI'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding the intended features or if it's not fully working on macOS/quantum. I was looking to replicate Chrome's ability to select multiple tabs by clicking the actual tabs. If this addon is supposed to do that, it does not on v57 (macOS 10.12.6).
If you're only supposed to be able select tabs from the addon UI, then that's simply not what I'm looking for. Because I mostly want to be able to then drag those tabs out to their own window or to another _specific_ window. Having to do this via a context menu—and to a generic new window and not to the existing window that I'm targeting—makes it not worth the effort.
I realize this is probably a limitation of Firefox and the addon is doing the best it can with the APIs available. But while Quantum certainly is fast, it's all the little things like this that are making me want to go right back to Chrome after only a couple days.