- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Gato_Arcoíris, před 2 letyJust installed. My old PC went from 0 to 100 in a second! It really did make it faster, and I cannot believe it. I've tried and liked the developer's other products, but this is the best so far.
Also, I love it is free. Developers don't understand some of us cannot pay for services even though we would if we had the means.
Malwarebytes understands this and offers a great free service that can be most definitely improved by those who can pay for it. Thus, no one is cheated out of a great add-on.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele fivedollarlamp, před 2 letyIt's a great add-on, but I'd like to be able to see what was blocked in the statistics tab, instead of seeing a number only. If I see that it blocked a scam, I'd like to see which website it was blocked on and what the scam was. Otherwise, it's great.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele CauseOfBSOD, před 3 letyA good addon, my only complaint being that there is no way (correct if wrong) to use scam protection without preemptive blocking (i.e. blocking all .tk and .gg domains (as well as some others) and whitelisting known good ones). Also, I have not been able to whitelist some downloads, specifically those of Zeroshell (a Linux-based router distribution) and have to click through a warning each time, although I can verify these downloads are safe.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Firefox Warlock, před 3 letyThis is great. It misses some ads though, sometimes there are ads on the front page of youtube, or a TON on 'used sales' websites, like cars, or other stuff. But I'm sure they'll constantly be improving. One thing I'd like to see is the ability to turn off the 'number of ads blocked' on the icon. I dont need those numbers... I just need the icon. Other than that, its great! I love malwarebytes products!
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Axelaugusto, před 3 letyWell it Did some changes, i removed this add-on it but still good if you dont want to get scammed or get a malware easy firewall help too Is really good for chrome but not for firefox.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14535627, před 3 letyJust installed this and it does a good job of blocking ads and trackers. However, there's a bit of a bug on some news sites when using Firefox. When I go to read some articles, the scrollbar is missing and I'm also unable to read by paging down. Pausing restores the scrollbar and it doesn't go away when re-enabled. I've had this happen on CNN.com several times.
Also, as long as you're blocking annoyances, can you please do something about those autoplaying thumbnail videos? They're every bit as pesky as ads.