Vyzkoušejte si tisíce doplňků, které jsou zde dostupné. Stáhněte si Mozilla Firefox, rychlý a zdarma dostupný způsob, jak prohlížet web!Zavřít
Vítejte na serveru Doplňky pro Firefox.
Zvolte si z tisíců balíčků funkcí a stylů, které vám přizpůsobí Firefox dle vašich potřeb.Zavřít
Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
Full list of changes:
- Works with KeePass 2.18 (and installs it by default for new users)
- .NET installer is now .NET 4 (Client Profile)
- Firefox addon messaging service (FAMS) added to help new users with handy tips, other important messages and potentially future security notifications - see https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/keefox/wiki/Manual/Technical%20architecture/FAMS for more details
- Fixed bug that caused old style HTTP realm data, priority selection and alternative URL data to be lost under some circumstances during migration to the current advanced string formatting scheme
- Users of FF4 and above can now setup KeeFox automatically even if they have non-latin characters in their profile path
- Fixes #116 (bad regexp in any entry breaks keefox) - KeeFox no longer breaks and also notifies the user of the problematic regular expression
- Locales updated
- .NET framework detection considered successful if 2 or 4 installed (also should work on x64 FF builds now)
- New version of Jayrock libraries added; modified to work in .NET 4 Client Profile
- Projects/solution source code upgraded to run on VS2010
- other minor changes
Additionally KeeFox will no longer prompt to save a password if you're not logged into a KeePass database.
Note that a few strings are "NOT TRANSLATED" for non-English users - they shouldn't be crucial to understanding the add-on and will be replaced with correct translated versions as soon as possible. Sorry, this decision was the lesser of two evils!
See the release notes for 0.9.3a for more detail of the other minor changes included in this release.
Details and other changes:
KeePass 2.17 is now the default version for new users;
Calls to thread.processNextEvent() in zip file extraction routine for installation have been removed (this may lead to a noticeable Firefox freeze but shouldn't last for more than a second or two at most);
Fixes #104. (Do not prompt to save password if not logged into database) - backported from trunk;
Graphical file Browsers are now attached to the options dialog to aid selection of default KDBX file and location of KeePass and KPRPC;
new (but fake) localised strings - correct ones will be slotted in ASAP;
redundant sync request code removed from jsonRPC client code;
KeePass installation path is now tolerant of directory with and without trailing slash;
Demo tutorial entries no longer bother setting AutoType information (due to change in 2.17 internal API);
KPRPC CountLogins method uses reflection to perform the search for matching entries due to a change in the KP 2.17 internal API;
Chinese (Simplified) (zh-CN)
Chinese (Simplified) (zh-CN)
This updates the default version of KeePass to 2.16 and adds the first two (incomplete) translations (Swedish and Russian).
- FIXED: Editing passwords with KeePassRPC GUI sometimes showed an empty password
- Master key entry dialog focuses correctly on all versions of Windows (most of the time)
- Improved form filling for some types of form
- New source URL for KeePass should work more reliably
A full record of changes is available in the changelog as usual: http://keefox.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/keefox/trunk/Firefox%20addon/CHANGELOG.txt
Also, the "Remove" blocked URL button is now smaller
Improvement: Trying to get master key entry dialog to focus correctly on all versions of Windows.
Apart from the switch to an automatic update system, there are a few other minor improvements too. Full details are available in the changelog as usual: http://keefox.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/keefox/trunk/Firefox%20addon/CHANGELOG.txt