Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
- TAG command fails since the FRAME number is not set to 0
- Specifying a file name without extension in the ONDOWNLOAD FILE parameter should save the file with the original extension
- SCREENSHOT FOLDER=* results in error general closed
- Clicking Apply in the settings dialog no longer dismisses the dialog
- Upgrading to Yosemite breaks some iMacros macros
- Using the +something syntax in ONDOWNLOAD FILE does not follow the rules outlined in the wiki
Fixed: ONDOWNLOAD checksum issue
Fixed: ANSI issue
Fixed: CLEAR command issue (caused by Firefox API changes)
Fixed: More fixes for ANSI encoded file issues (on Windows)
Fixed: Replay problem introduced in Firefox 31 affecting macros using ONDOWNLOAD
Improved: Floating iMacros icon only during recording, blue frames back during replay
Fixed: 16 bug fixes and tweaks
Fixed: Bookmark macros not working with Firefox 22 and later
Fixed: iimDisplay was not working
See also http://wiki.imacros.net/iMacros_for_Firefox#Version_History
Improved: Bookmarklet support
Fixed: Tab Mix Plus issue (caused by a recent Firefox update)
Fixed: Many other bug fixes and smaller improvements
We also fixed some Firefox 18/19 compatibility issues.
For more information please see
For more details please see http://wiki.imacros.net/iMacros_for_Firefox#Version_History
Added: EVAL demo macro
Added: Performance Profiler support
Added: iimGetPerformance support
Added: EVAL demo macro
Improved: EVAL- detect e. g. if a date is older than x days or if a number is > then y.
Added: EVAL command (Detect if e. g. date is "older than 40 days" )
Fixed: Some smaller bug fixes
All details available at http://wiki.imacros.net/iMacros_for_Firefox#Version_History
Note for iMacros Scripting Edition users: The Scripting Interface is a separate binary now
-> To remote control Firefox with iimInit ("-fx") download and copy iimFirefoxConnector.dll in the iMacros installation folder (same folder as iMacros.exe).
For details please see http://wiki.imacros.net/iMacros_for_Firefox#Version_History
Improved: Start-up performance
Fixed: run.imacros.net issue (social bookmarking)
For more details, see http://wiki.imacros.net/iMacros_for_Firefox#Version_History
Added: Full Firefox 4 support
Added: SAVE_ELEMENT_SCREENSHOT - Save screenshot of specified element (image, text,...)
Added: PROXY command to change proxy during a macro run.
Note: If you are upgrading from an older version, the iMacros sidebar will open first with an error, then close and and re-open again during the update. Of course, this upgrade procedure happens only once.
* Added: Demo-ExtractTable.iim demo macro
* Fixed: Removed the debug log file that was left over in V7.0.2 (see http://forum.iopus.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11330 )
Fixed: Firefox treats the NAME of select option as ID % while IE does not (improves FX/IE macro compatibility)
Fixed: Error message when ONDOWNLOAD command was used but no download occurred