Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
The following changes have been made to Hugo since the last release:
Added ability to search frames
Completely reworked search functionality for code optimization
NOTE: If you are already using the "Run Hugo independent of FindBar" option,
the following will not affect you:
The option to use the FindBar text entry box for Hugo searches has now been fully
discontinued. This is due to changes in FindBar implementation in FF 24 and FF 25
that create potential confusion to the user in 24, and does not work at all in 25.
Hugo will now have its own text entry box for searches. All other functionality
is the same except that opening FindBar will no longer open Hugo.
Remember that Hugo can be opened from the Tools menu, from Toolbar icon which can
be installed from the Toolbar Palatte: View > Toolbars > Customize...
or keyboard command (see Options > Keyboard)
(Note that using Hugo with its own entry box allows remembering previous search
queries. Clicking on the arrow shows query history.)
Added ability to check/clear all ignores or selects on tabs found in currently displayed results from results pane.
Added ability to check/clear all ignores or selects on all tabs from tabs menu. (previously clear all functions were accessed from results pane).
Fix Hugo tabs panel open and Hugo/ATH panel open simultaneously
Put key text in Tools "Open Hugo" menuitem
- Upgraded for Firefox 25 compatibility. This makes Hugo independent of Findbar, and Hugo has its own search entry box. This standalone functionality is also optional on < Fx 25 versions; can be turned on in Options panel. When in standalone mode, Hugo can be opened through the Tools menu (Hugo > Open Hugo), toolbar button, or keyboard shortcut. If in Findbar mode (< Fx 25), opening of Hugo is also linked to opening of Findbar, as always.
- Added expanded menu in Tools menu, includes "Open Hugo", "Options", "Help". "Help" links to User's Guide.
- Added Hugo Toolbar button. Drag button from Toolbar pallate: View > Toolbars > Customize...
- Double clicking on a result title will collapse/expand the results (same as "toggle results" button). Double clicking on a title to expand results will cause the results to scroll to where that title is.
- Removed arrow buttons on items in Tabs menu; now just double click on Tab item to switch browser to that tab.
- Added "Do not match if fragment of word" option. Ignores matches if the search term is part of a larger word. This is toggled in the context menu. There are also options pertaining to this in the Options panel - Options > Query
- Added option to detach Tabs menu and have it float. Set this in Options panel. Options > General > "Open Tabs Panel as..."
- Added companion functionality with All Tabs Helper (if installed) when using floating panel. "ATH" button will appear at top of menu, and you can toggle back and forth between ATH and Hugo Tabs panel.
- Added ability to configure keybindings. Options > Keyboard