- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele treesap, před 3 letyThis extension is no longer really necessary. 95% of the internet now uses HTTPS, and whether it's entered in the address bar or not, one is always forwarded to it.
The change occurred naturally at first, but was really spurred on by Google no longer prioritizing sites that do not support HTTPS.
Don't get me wrong, this extension was once wonderful and one of the first things I installed. However, it no longer serves any useful role.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Muhammed AKTOLU, před 3 letyI using this extension and this is really good. But some sites don't support https. Please, when we click "don't use on this site" redirect location to http site. Because we need make it manual yet. Or you can add a option for this.
Edit: I did delete extension. Not good for end-users. Didn't answer..
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele ImRan, před 3 letyDo I really need it in Firefox after so many built in privacy in Firefox!
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 3 letyYes! The privacy protections are to protect you from tracking. HTTPS Everywhere insures that when possible your connection is encrypted between you and the site you are viewing, and that the resources that site loads are also encrypted.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Axolotl, před 3 letyWorks more often than it doesn't but unfortunately seems to dislike some sites and even after going to the site despite it being unable to load https, this addon will force it to load into a 404 error. This can only be fixed by turning it off in the options page of firefox. Incredibly irritating when it's a site I use often.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Paul771, před 3 letyJe ne vois pas bien la différence avec ou sans l'extension. Elle ne sert que dans des cas particuliers et quand elle bloque quelque chose, il n'y a plus qu'à débloquer pour pouvoir continuer. Désinstallé.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele sanyy, před 4 letyI'd like to add exceptions manually like in SmartHTTPS. For *.i2p, *.onion addresses and for localhost.
Can't disable HTTPS manually on these domains if "Force Encryption" is ON.
There are sites that support https but this extension does not activate it only if enforced.
It also triggers Cloudflare's captha sometimes.