- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14240571, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Permission request Explanation:-
"Access your data for all websites"
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as *usernames* and *passwords*.
Extensions requesting this permission might:
- Read product and price information from a page to help find you the best price on items you're shopping for
- Offer a password manager that reads and writes details of your username and password
- Provide an ad blocker by reading the content of each web page you open to find and remove ad code
- od uživatele Muero, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5The permissions for this extension were changed this week, and the extension now requires the "Access your data for all websites" permission. There is no reasoning behind this change posted to addons.mozilla.org or on eff.org. The EFF needs to explain this change.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13713394, před 4 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5You crashed a perfectly clean install of MS 10 PRO. When I imported bookmarks and, apparently, add-ons, HTTPS-EVERYWHERE was in there somewhere. When I went to run a speedtest at any speedtest site for my IPS, for my fiber upgrade, I kept getting HTTPS EVERYWHERE errors. I don't what to do except a perform another clean Windows install. Not Happy.