Recenze doplňku Grammarly: Grammar Checker and Writing App
Grammarly: Grammar Checker and Writing App od Grammarly
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Spencer T, před 6 letyIt's great, but sometimes (too often) tells me I have a grammar error when it actually isn't.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Ji, před 6 letyNot as good as LT, which catches more errors and do not need registration.
Well, it's not bad either, I'll give it a 3-star.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13445429, před 6 letyGrammarly for Firefox works as well as it does on most other platforms except for Desk.com. When I use it at desk.com as an agent it will create this blank white space above where I type that covers the email address sections so I am unable to change anything. I know it's grammarly because if I disable to extension the white space covering the To: section goes away.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13427828, před 6 letyIt is fine when it kicks in automatically but it sometimes doesn't work even though it is turned on.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 6156108, před 6 letyI am typing this in order to see if it actually works. It kind of does, however, not very good. I have to find out mistakes myself in order for it to be fixed. The free account simply gives you options to fix but not fix it directly for you. You still have to have a brain
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Ngo Kim Phu, před 6 letyHas got some uses but the rules are not always correct. Not mentioning the paywall the add-on has some annoying bugs that stopped me using it: the overlay Grammarly textbox breaks out of most modern-css text inputs and also hides the typing caret until you disable the add-on
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Frankieo1920, před 6 letyGreat app, does the work it's said to do, and seems to help very well with teaching how to use comma's and how to write sentences correctly.
If you are a fast writer, then I CANNOT with good conscious recommend this app.
While I was making a long comment on Facebook, the process was made longer by having this app enabled while writing, because the app could not keep up with my speed of writing, and caused Firefox to run very slowly and laggy, making me wait a second or two before I would be able to see what I've just written, and words would more often than not be jumbled into each other as I had not paused a split second between each fully spelled word so that the app could keep up with controlling words and sentences.
As soon as I had disabled the app, everything went smoothly and perfectly again, and I could write at my own speed again with no laggs or anything.
If the creator can somehow fix this issue, then I would give the app top rating, but seeing as how I want to write at my own speed with no issues, I cannot give this a better score than a 3 star score.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele oscar, před 6 letyI do have a subscription for Grammarly, but I can't get the addon to work, it shows me a warning "the add-on may be corrupted" and not even install the file. any thoughts?