Not working right Ohodnoceno 3 z 5 hvězdiček
I downloaded this after Yahoo Mail Notifer stopped working. Worked great until I did the last Firefox update. Now it won't show me how many emails I have. I have to click on it to check now. It also has some kinda script at teh top when I click it and check emails. Hope this can get fixed. I really like this add on.
Thanks -- seems to work well and do what it's supposed to Ohodnoceno 5 z 5 hvězdiček
Thanks mostly, though, for giving me the idea to use the mobile Y! mail UI in the Fx Responsive Design View instead of Yahoo's full-blown webmail page -- it's a lot more "quiet".
I'm kinda impressed tbh Ohodnoceno 5 z 5 hvězdiček
Awesome addon, i just installed it and it works what it says. No need to enter username and password or restart firefox. Does what it says. This is how i wish every addon would workTato recenze je pro předchozí verzi doplňku (0.1.0).
It does what it says !! Ohodnoceno 5 z 5 hvězdiček
Frankly I was a bit surprised of how this addon seamlessly integrated into Yahoo mailbox using only cookies of yahoo ( I'm not a geek, so this is a guess, since it doesn't ask for your Yahoo ID and password ) .
- it brings the functionality of yahoo mailbox right into your firefox toolbar .
- it quickly notifies you about new inbox emails, displaying the number of unread emails on the icon .
- it works out-of-the-box, it does not require your yahoo email and password .
- it does not require firefox to be restarted .
- you can't right click inside this addon window, and if you click on a link inside one of the emails, it opens inside the addon window rather than in a new firefox tab or window. At least it should be the choice of the user. I hope the developer fix this .
Thanks to the developer : Your work is much appreciated !