Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
- Page views counter for selling items with hidden hit counters is now updated correctly.
- Fixed a bug with item sold alerts title not being displayed in the right color (green)
- Fixed - Alert is misplaced (it is displayed on top left corner of the screen)
- Fixed a bug with auction items where item sold alert bids and price don't get updated correctly when it is shown along with bid placed alerts for the same item.
- Fixed a bug with auction items not showing the item buyer correctly.
- During sign in we now display a throber to provide a visual aid and let the user know the sign in process is in progress.
- Implemented asynchronous database write operations (only for Firefox 3.5 or higher).
- end time and quantity sold values are now displayed correctly for multiple units "Buy it now" items
- fixed a bug with buyer information not being displayed correctly for sold items
- fixed a bug where item end date was displayed incorrectly when using the extension in German
- fixed bug where the desktop alerts are not updated when the corresponding sidebar item changes.
- adding a new regular expression for the new url format used in search result pages. Old formats are still supported.
* Minor bug fixes
* Changed update mechanism to use always connected alerts
* Added further localisation including Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Polish
* Minor string alteration
* The alert box would appear in an unexpected location if the Firefox status-bar was hidden.
* Items would not appear correctly in the sidebar when disconnecting then reconnecting the Companion without restarting Firefox.
* It should now be possible to view the EULA when installing the Companion on systems with low-resolution screens such as the Eee-PC.
* The Companion sidebar will be displayed after the Companion is upgraded.
* Sidebar images were blurry in Firefox 3
* Notification in the Sidebar of a new version has been disabled in Firefox 3. Firefox 3 has this functionality built-in.
* Autocomplete suggestions will now behave correctly for queries containing a space
* Users with low-resolution screens were previously unable to reach the bottom of the EULA dialog to accept
* Sidebar header now looks less out-of-place for Firefox 3 on Mac
* Fixed minor memory leak that occurs when installed in Firefox 3
* Minor performance enhancements and bug fixes
* Minor string alterations
* Sidebar colours are now compatible with dark themes (e.g. Aquatint)
* Ghost items no longer appear in the display list when Best Offer items are present
* “Buy it Now” and “Place Bid” buttons now take the user to the Item’s listing page
* Multiple small bugfixes
* Tighter alert integration with OS
* Growl alerts for Mac (Note - Growl and Growl Notifications extension is required)
* Preferences menu updated
* eBay item drag and drop functionality to quickly add items to watch list
* Ended item flow ("Leave feedback", "Mark as posted" etc.)
* Autosuggest results in search box (UK only)
* Fixed image roll over flickering
* Other bug fixes and optimisations (please see http://ebay.glaxstar.com)
* Other minor bugs fixed - see http://ebay.glaxstar.com for details