Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
For example, if you have http://www.mysite.com/docs/thedoc.html?check=true then the variable will return docs/thedoc.html?check=true.
Note that the frontslash after the domain is never included - you can add it manually to the template if you wish.
Note: The feature to convert HTML to its text version when pasting in text editors (introduced in v2.5.1) has been disabled for older versions of Firefox. The copied value will always be the HTML markup (as it was before).
This feature is only available in Firefox 13+. Although I normally recommend and favour upgrading Firefox over fixing an issue that doesn't work for very old versions of Firefox, this was easy to fix and impacts a very minor, non-core feature, so I've fixed it for older versions.
* (New): When copying HTML templates, you can copy the formatted text instead of HTML markup to paste it into text editors.
* (Fixed): You are now able to delete *all* built-in templates and create new ones. A bug prevented you from adding new ones if the list was empty.
* (Fixed): Template text box now accepts the Tab character so you can create templates that include the Tab character.
* (New): Shortcut to the Options dialog added to submenus for faster access. Can be hidden from Options > Display.
* (New): Shortcut to contribute to Easy Copy added to the submenus. Can be hidden from Options > Display.
* (Improvement): Sites with no title now fall back to the URL. Before it used to return blank.
* (New) Added an option to choose the tabs you want to copy when copying all tabs.
* (Compatibility Fix) Small compatibility fix for the clipboard interface in Firefox 16+.
* Fixed an issue where templates created in some languages (eg. Japanese and Chinese) weren't working. You should now be able to create your own templates in any language.
* (New) Copy templates across all tabs, either for the active window or all open windows.
* (New) Specify text/HTML to add before or after templates copied across all tabs.
* (New) Choose whether to display the Easy Copy or the Copy All Tabs submenus.
* (New): Added a new variable called %time% that returns the current time. Use with %date% for more flexibility.
* (Enhancement): Special characters are now stripped from titles as well, eg. the first character in "• mozillaZine Forums".
* (Enhancement): The template type icon now displays in the preference dialog to make it easier to make out the template's type and associate it with the icon in the menu.