- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15191256, před 14 dnyHodnocení: 5 z 5I like duckduckgo and trust them. Love the new email protection too. The trolls here are annoying and even more annoying is the trash talking. I dont care if any story is true or not, i just want privacy.
- od uživatele Dr. Franco, před 22 dnyHodnocení: 4 z 5Giving 4 stars as this does provide excellent privacy protection. However, I had to disable it as it broke functionality on too many websites necessary for my scientific research.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17038485, před 25 dnyHodnocení: 5 z 5I have witnessed the added protection with DuckDuckGo in many searches. Keep fighting for our privacy to our personal information. Great-Great job.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14671411, před měsícemHodnocení: 2 z 5Breaks logins on many sites. For example, Fedex.com gives me an error message when I try to log in. If I disable the DuckDuckGo extension and reload, I can log in with no problem. Too bad, because I love DuckDuckGo as a search engine. But this extension is apparently too aggressive for many websites to work properly.
- od uživatele DaveHove, před měsícemHodnocení: 2 z 5I use this extension in Firefox on my home PC with no problems. However, when I try to use it on my work PC, Firefox won't load any web pages until I disable the extension - which is very frustrating. No doubt there is something different in settings which I am unaware of which is preventing the pages from opening?
The other extensions which I use, AdBlocker Ultimate & Facebook Contaner, seem to work fine on both PC's.