Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
2. Removed deprecated FUEL library usage.
3.2.10: Fixed issue that could cause navigation toolbar to lose all items after installing.
2. When logging is enabled on non-Mac, non-Windows operating systems use "\r\n" for new lines instead of "\r".
- Add-on is now restartless.
- Icons now display in popup and alert notification.
- Logging in will now immediately trigger checking for messages and updated topics if add-on is actively polling.
- Toolbar now added by default in navigation bar in front of bookmark menu. It can be moved or removed as desired by customizing the toolbar.
- Text can now be shown in the toolbar button.
- Toolbar button now shows when customizing toolbar.
- Statusbar icon is now only available in SeaMonkey since there is no statusbar in Firefox. Drag the Toolbar icon to the Add-on bar instead.
- Addon now works when permanent private browsing is enabled in Firefox 19 and up
2. Added an option in the advanced pane to display/hide text in the status bar icon.
2. Currently double clicking the status (add-on) bar icon opens pages in the current tab and middle clicking or left clicking while holding down the control key opens the page in a new tab. There is now an option to reverse this.
3. The toolbar icon now behaves identically to the status (add-on) bar icon with respect to mouse clicking and is also affected by the show icon set preference.
4. Added options to repeat the sliding and sound alerts. When checked, they will keep repeating until there are no new items. When not checked, the alert will only appear once, until the number of new item changes.
5. Added an option to automatically open the login page, when the add-on detects that the user is no longer logged in.
6. Added option to always hide statusbar icons. This is convenient if you want to drag the toolbar icon to the add-on bar in Firefox 4 and up and use that instead of the statusbar icon.
7. Reuse tabs if page is already open in window.
2. Fixed issue where if the update interval was off at browser startup and user then set an update interval, it would not take effect until the browser was restarted.