od uživatele RKL, před 4 měsíci
Hodnocení: 1 z 5
The add-on suddenly went into dark mode with FF96. I reverted to FF95 to test the issue and found that the theme worked properly until FF96 was re-installed. This seems to be an issue with FF96 and the way it interacts with Dark Fox. Note that Dark Fox has not been updated for quite a while (May 2019) so it is the update to FF that broke the theme. Perhaps the developer can look into the issue and resolve it so that Dark Fox works as it did prior to FF96. Until then there are some workarounds on the web that partially correct the problem. See, e.g. https://gist.github.com/gmolveau/a802ded1320a7591a289fb7abd0d6c45 (note: change the rgb colors to 255,255,255 and the background color to #fffff in the css files). This in combination with the suggestion below ( in about:config--"layout.css.prefers-color-scheme.content-override" from 3 to 2 ) helps further
- od uživatele VenDev, před 16 dnyHodnocení: 4 z 5This theme is really good-looking except for the too bright bookmarks bar / active tab background leading to poor contrast. The text is so much easier to read with the default Firefox dark theme. Because of that I had to switch back despite Dark Fox aesthetics.
Could you make these backgrounds darker?
- od uživatele elimarco, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5This dark mode imposed on us is stupid.
We should be able to set the background color.
I'm seriously considering changing my default browser to Chrome!
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14496683, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5Alexander's solution for fixing the theme works only partially, it changes background of sites to light mode, but contex menus and tabs are still dark. Please fix.
- od uživatele Kingston, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5It used to be 5 stars, now it's only 1 star. Turned my computer on today and without warning it's now running in dark mode. Now only one star because you can't change the background and you can't even see the tabs in black. If this is not changed, none of his themes have a chance to get onto my computer. Totally stupid the dark mode!
- od uživatele Alexander L, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5Please add an option to disable the dark browser mode. Up to FF 95.0 theme was the best.
UPD: if in about:config change "layout.css.prefers-color-scheme.content-override" from 3 to 2 then sites be as in FF 94