Historie verzí doplňku CyberSearch
Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
- fixed google doenst show result (google source code changes)
- changed google instant country to .com
Wrong counting through google design changes fixed.
- fixed non results in url bar
- removed deprectaed functions
- fix for changes on google needed some adjustment of this addon. instant search results now working correct.
- improved security & stability
- removed drop down overlays
- fixed layout issues
- major release!
- fixed Google support, Google is now set to default
- added preview thumbnail support on search engine result pages
- fixed 404 issue on start up
- changed the plugin, so its ready for all current Firefox releases (up to 6.*)
- fixed some minor bugs
Major changes to keep that extension up and running for all FF 3.6.* users.
- Bug fixes
- Snapback working as expected
- Easier "search this site" functionality
FIXED: Users who were having issues with CyberSearch not working at all after an upgrade (eg. not even showing up in the Tools menu) need to upgrade to this version. This addresses an issue that occurred during the upgrade process.
IMPROVED: You can now leave the domain prefix field blank if you don’t want to use a prefix on domain searches. This is NOT recommended though, because URLs that have spaces in them will be treated as searches.
FIXED: There was a bug with the last solution I came up with to resolve the issue where every key press was not triggering CyberSearch on Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 and beyond. This is a better fix for the time being.
FIXED: There was a regression caused by the last release that kept the Snapback functionality from working 100% as expected.
- Fixed issue in Firefox 3.1 that caused the extension to stop working. This version works on both Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.1/3.5 releases.
- You can now sort keywords in ascending or descending order.
- Other minor optimizations