- od uživatele flitterio, před měsícemHodnocení: 5 z 5This is a very functional cookie manager with an intuitive user interface. A very nice feature is that you can export/import your whitelist and blacklist. It even has built-in help. Thanks to the developer for this great add-on!
One thing that's not clear in the help is whether whitelisting *.foobar.com also whitelists foobar.com — or do I have to whitelist both to whitelist all pages from that site?
Also, does whitelisting *.foobar.com allow cookies from deeper sub-domains, such as bar.bletch.foobar.com — or do I need to whitelist *.*.foobar.com to allow cookies from that domain?
- od uživatele p, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5i deleted the unwanted cookies and then i had to log in to all sites!! whats your definition of unwanted cookies sir? also there is no option to add the domain to black list , in toolbar icon.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14800663, před 5 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5I could get this to work and show the Icon with FireFox 83 ... 32 Bit ......... The 64 Bit would never show the Icon at the top.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 6490726, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5This is a must have extension for me!
I have a small problem though: if I remove the "session" checkbox and set an expiration date on a cookie, those settings get lost as soon as the cookie is set again by the server. In a case like that only the value should get updated. Or maybe provide a "lock" option to prevent a cookie from being changed at all by the server?
And a small useability enhancement: it would be nice if you could delete a cookie by hitting the del key instead of having to open the context menu. Also if the contents of cookie would be shown immediately when moving to it with the arrow keys, would IMHO be more intuitive than having to additionally press the enter key.
- od uživatele duxet, před 10 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5I really like it. It would be even more awesome if it could sync settings between devices: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/storage/sync
- od uživatele moloco, před rokemHodnocení: 5 z 5Yes, it's the best cookie manager for Firefox and Chrome. It's stable, functional, and the minimal UI is sufficiently usable.
Feature request: could you add "Clear current domain cookies"? This is useful for developers and troubleshooting web site issues. If the current domain is whitelisted, "clear unwanted cookies" will not clear them, even if the user wants to. The workaround is to go to the log and delete each. It would be nice to have the option to clear all current domain cookies. Thank you.
- od uživatele Mr. Axehandle, před rokemHodnocení: 5 z 5Cookiebro is probably the best cookie manager for Firefox and Chrome, built on the bones of the now-abandoned Vanilla cookie manager extension (which I missed). I highly recommend it.
Cookiebro is easy to use, and relatively intuitive. Keep cookies in whitelists and block cookies in blacklists, and easily purge the rest cookies on-demand or automatically. Import or export lists as a simple text file that is simple to edit. The cookie log view and cookie editor are powerful tools whether managing privacy or just debugging.
Minor issues: While adding and removing list items is easy, one can't edit them in place. For example, if I have "getpocket.com" in my whitelist, and want to change it to "*.getpocket.com", I have to add the latter as a new element, and then remove the former. I also wish the extension would sync settings across browsers, so I didn't have to spend as much time importing and exporting.
For managing and auto-deleting cookies, also try the Cookie AutoDelete (CAD) extension. Choosing between that and Cookiebro is a matter of personal preference. I have found CAD to be a bit buggier, but it has some advantages of its own. While it lacks the Cookie Log and Cookie Editor, these aren't essential for the majority of users.
For those who are cautious about their extension use, the developer (Nodetics) has at least one other extension that is Mozilla Recommended, and I suspect Cookiebro has not yet been recommended largely because the UI is perhaps too minimalist and functional, with less frequent updates.
- od uživatele dLeon, před rokemHodnocení: 5 z 5Interestingly after I forced install, it seem actually work on Firefox Mobile. At least I notice Auto Delete work, which I actually need. Hope it will officially Firefox Mobile Compatible.
- od uživatele FD, před rokemHodnocení: 5 z 5I love this extension! Works flawlessly with Waterfox Classic. Lot of options, very useful to preserve login cookies for instance, so you don't have to log again each time. You can see all that stuff that is stored in your browser when you surf and easily get rid of what you don't need, or edit cookies according to your needs, etc. Maybe an option to lock specific cookies could be added, if it's possible, so websites cannot make changes on them (date or data). Thanks anyway to the developer, keep up the good work!
- od uživatele Pascal, před rokemHodnocení: 5 z 5Oke, oke. After your reply I went through cookiebro again and as I said, I like it as the options to allow or block or even edit are great. Anyway, FF is since long not my default browser anymore... I added cookieBRO to Vivaldi and there this add-on cut a figure as the cookie management of vivaldi is still quite spartanic (but there are some recent efforts..) However, will rate ur add-on again on chrome....
This add-on would be perfect. But unfortunately it is not connected to the browser cookie preferences. It works as a stand alone, means the cookie preferences from the add-on won't be updated in the browser preferences... That is not really the idea of an add-on, isn't it?