- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13874759, před 2 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5Cookies exportados pelo Cookiebro no Firefox não podem ser importados pelo Cookiebro no Opera (Chrome).
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 2 letyThat's because WebKit based browsers such as Opera don't support "First Party Isolation" cookie option supported by Firefox. Thanks for the report though since this issue should be fixable and will be fixed in the next version.
This is now fixed in Cookiebro 2.7.5
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13719911, před 2 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5Great extension! For me, this replaced the frustrating Cookie Autodelete. Superior features include: fine grained control, simple file format for saving/editing/restoring white list, built-in cookie editor, and much more.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14417615, před 3 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5This is a good cookie manager. The only issue I have is that even following the advice to enable blacklist *.* and then add trusted sites to whitelist, the unwanted cookies are still stored temporarily. They can be set to autodelete every minute, but is there any way to block them immediately so they are never stored at all?
EDIT: Yes, but non-whitelisted cookies nonetheless appear under 'sites with unwanted cookies.'
- od uživatele Antonio, před 3 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5Excellent cookie manager with a good balance between functionality and friendliness. It could improve its UI a bit, for example, by grouping subdomains on its main domain, or filtering the search results instead of highlighting the results, but that doesn't affect my 5-star rating. Great extension, would install again.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14364664, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5Cool addon, but cookie search is a bit strange. It would be more logical to filter search results according to searched expression. If this functionality is added in the future, I will increase my rating :)