- od uživatele Korwin, před 3 dnyHodnocení: 2 z 5К сожалению, хотя в описании и написано про поддержку контейнеров, по факту в Cookiebro Editor не найден функционал управления cookies-ами выбранного контейнера. Как в "Cookie Quick Manager". А нужно было именно это.
- od uživatele flitterio, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5This is a very functional cookie manager with an intuitive user interface. A very nice feature is that you can export/import your whitelist and blacklist. It even has built-in help. Thanks to the developer for this great add-on!
One thing that's not clear in the help is whether whitelisting *.foobar.com also whitelists foobar.com — or do I have to whitelist both to whitelist all pages from that site?
Also, does whitelisting *.foobar.com allow cookies from deeper sub-domains, such as bar.bletch.foobar.com — or do I need to whitelist *.*.foobar.com to allow cookies from that domain?
- od uživatele p, před 5 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5i deleted the unwanted cookies and then i had to log in to all sites!! whats your definition of unwanted cookies sir? also there is no option to add the domain to black list , in toolbar icon.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14800663, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5I could get this to work and show the Icon with FireFox 83 ... 32 Bit ......... The 64 Bit would never show the Icon at the top.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 6490726, před 9 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5This is a must have extension for me!
I have a small problem though: if I remove the "session" checkbox and set an expiration date on a cookie, those settings get lost as soon as the cookie is set again by the server. In a case like that only the value should get updated. Or maybe provide a "lock" option to prevent a cookie from being changed at all by the server?
And a small useability enhancement: it would be nice if you could delete a cookie by hitting the del key instead of having to open the context menu. Also if the contents of cookie would be shown immediately when moving to it with the arrow keys, would IMHO be more intuitive than having to additionally press the enter key.
- od uživatele John Corliss, před 9 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5It works, but I really don't like cookie logging. I very much don't like the way that cookie logging is enabled by default either and how it resets to being enabled whenever I run CCleaner and Bleachbit on my system. Other than that though, this extension does a great job of deleting unwanted cookies without restarting Firefox, and it also does great at protecting cookies that I don't want to lose. As I said though, logging should be turned off by default. In fact, I don't see any excuse for there to be logging of cookies in any event. I see it as a possible privacy exploit. Webextension data SHOULD be cleaned. Perhaps the extensions settings should be stored some other way if possible. I have no intention of ending my use of such tools as CCleaner and Bleachbit.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 9 měsíciLogging can be turned off in Cookiebro Options. If CCleaner or some other tool you use deletes WebExtension storage data, it's hardly a valid reason to give Cookiebro just 3 stars. Instead, CCleaner and other apps like that should improve their products so that they don't delete WebExtension data. Or just stop using such tools.
EDIT: if CCleaner / Bleachbit deletes the "Don't log" setting, then it will also delete your whitelist, blacklist and other settings since storing those settings is done using the same API call. If you really want to wipe all settings of all your extensions and then manually reimport those settings, go ahead but it's your choice.
- od uživatele Mylk, před rokemHodnocení: 4 z 5Cannot find option to show which container is the cookie in.
Update: so there is no aggregate view where I see every container, like in Cookie AutoDelete?
- od uživatele duxet, před rokemHodnocení: 5 z 5I really like it. It would be even more awesome if it could sync settings between devices: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/storage/sync
- od uživatele moloco, před rokemHodnocení: 5 z 5Yes, it's the best cookie manager for Firefox and Chrome. It's stable, functional, and the minimal UI is sufficiently usable.
Feature request: could you add "Clear current domain cookies"? This is useful for developers and troubleshooting web site issues. If the current domain is whitelisted, "clear unwanted cookies" will not clear them, even if the user wants to. The workaround is to go to the log and delete each. It would be nice to have the option to clear all current domain cookies. Thank you.
- od uživatele Mr. Axehandle, před rokemHodnocení: 5 z 5Cookiebro is probably the best cookie manager for Firefox and Chrome, built on the bones of the now-abandoned Vanilla cookie manager extension (which I missed). I highly recommend it.
Cookiebro is easy to use, and relatively intuitive. Keep cookies in whitelists and block cookies in blacklists, and easily purge the rest cookies on-demand or automatically. Import or export lists as a simple text file that is simple to edit. The cookie log view and cookie editor are powerful tools whether managing privacy or just debugging.
Minor issues: While adding and removing list items is easy, one can't edit them in place. For example, if I have "getpocket.com" in my whitelist, and want to change it to "*.getpocket.com", I have to add the latter as a new element, and then remove the former. I also wish the extension would sync settings across browsers, so I didn't have to spend as much time importing and exporting.
For managing and auto-deleting cookies, also try the Cookie AutoDelete (CAD) extension. Choosing between that and Cookiebro is a matter of personal preference. I have found CAD to be a bit buggier, but it has some advantages of its own. While it lacks the Cookie Log and Cookie Editor, these aren't essential for the majority of users.
For those who are cautious about their extension use, the developer (Nodetics) has at least one other extension that is Mozilla Recommended, and I suspect Cookiebro has not yet been recommended largely because the UI is perhaps too minimalist and functional, with less frequent updates.