Proč byl Bloody Vikings! vytvořen?
As more and more websites required registering with an e-mail address without properly disclosing how it'll be used,
I switched to using temporary email addresses for each website I intended not to visit again. While reducing the amount of spam sent to my real email address and protecting my privacy, the process of manually creating and using a temporary email address was a bit tedious, especially when I had to try different providers. Thus, Bloody Vikings! was born. In case you're wondering about the name, you might be interested some Spam, bacon, sausage and Spam.
Co je dalšího u Bloody Vikings! plánováno
Bloody Vikings! was in maintenance mode for quite some time now, meaning I fixed broken services when they were reported and kept the add-on compatible with the latest Firefox version. This doesn't mean that I'm out of ideas. If there's enough interest, I consider the following features:
- Improve the user interface and feedback
- Handle anonbox's CACert.org issue in a user-friendly manner
- Rethink label names, especially for users installing Bloody Vikings! as a part of a compilation. Contra: I really like muttering "Bloody Vikings!" when asked for my e-mail address.
- Add an option to report broken services
- Improve code quality, add documentation and push it to Github
- Fully support providers with multiple domains
- Finally fix compatibility with MenuEditor
- Make Bloody Vikings! restartless
- Android support
- Important: e10s compatibility!
|Zaregistrován(a) od||December 8, 2010|
|Počet vyvíjených doplňků||1 doplněk|
|Průměrné hodnocení doplňků vývojáře||Ohodnoceno 5 z 5 hvězdiček|