- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 18040302, před 20 dnyA marvelous add-on! Thank you for it!
If you guys want to block the annoying 'reaction' videos, just put the below piece of code (and add more constrains if needed) to the Advanced Blocking section:
(video, objectType) =>
if (video.title.toLowerCase().toLowerCase().match("reacts") ||
video.title.toLowerCase().match("first time hearing") ||
return false; //just in case. probably not needed
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 18033348, před 25 dnyliterally the best addon for youtube ever made, thank i want to kiss the creator, this is so useful for blocking out bigoted videos, hate speech channels, aswell as getting rid of the GOD AWFUL shorts
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Master3, před měsícemGreat extension! Really good when you don't want to see countless idiotic channels or videos. And regarding it not working. The context menu is broken but you can still add and remove channels/ videos from the filter list. (Also as of 2023/08/15 the github repo got updated to fix this issue.)
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Fullmoon, před měsícemI also experienced this extension not working after updating to version 115 or 116 of Firefox. However, by chance, when I executed 'Clear Data' under 'Cookies and Site Data' in 'Privacy & Security,' the extension started working again. Currently, it is functioning whether I am logged in or not. Just to be sure, I restarted Firefox after executing 'Clear Data.' I suggest you all give it a try as well.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele NSEW, před měsícemedit-5 stars because it's working again. I couldn't even use youtube without this.
I'll give it two stars for when it did work. Currently no longer works if you're logged into an account. Only works when not logged in, BUT it will put many blocked channels on your home page when logged into an account. It's been busted for around a month now. Seems like the dev gave up or sold out.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Garklavs, před 2 měsíciWorked perfectly until it started causing memory leak, somehow the browser used over 90% of memory. I have a lot of blocked youtubers, maybe this is the cause?
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Valmont, před 3 měsíciNot bad. However, when I block a channel using the menu context, I don't care for it's "ID". The name of the channel blocked must appear in the "Name" section of the "Filter Options" section. So that I can scroll through the names and possibly remove a block for example. I don't care for the difficult "json" file export either. I'm an end-user. I don't want to study JSON files, by exporting it first, to find the video channel/title I may have blocked. And then I need to be accurate when undoing the block. No thank you. Make this more end-user friendly. It's too nerdy and/or cumbersome to undo actions.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele IWD1, před 3 měsíci正しく動作しない。
Not work block text from long year.
When inputting characters for a block list, two head characters are not visible, and are visible after reloading the page.
Google Japanese Input, Windows11
All the names of the settings are in English, so I can not understand them. I used it without understanding the operation. Please forgive me.